Phantis Forums

AEK -

george21

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Free kick for AEK, Rivaldo takes it, hits the wall. Ball out, throw-in for AEK. Cleared.

PAO tries to threaten with fast counter-attacks but our defence looks less shaky than before now.

Good header by Ndoye, Arabatzis saves.

simao is the best player on the pitch. he is the best young dm in the sl and has the two best chances of the game with a great shot in the first half stopped by arabatzi and a header from 5 yards out stopped by the keeper again. Ninis looks a little cold.

i agree with dude. aek should go out and win this game. i think thats why they put in lymbe and rivaldo.

the last 5 minute though pao played some geat football. AND darlas gets a red card. straight red and well deserved.

so far im super happy with my teams performance. No karagounis, no ivan, no salpi, no manucho, no pap, no goumas, no nilsson, no vyntra, no spyropoulos no galinovic and we are playing pretty well and have had the better chances. good way to close out the season no matter what the result.

Free kick from a good spot for AEK, close to the corner flag.

Indeed a win would be great, albeit for psychological reasons... I don't think AEK has won a game vs PAO since that big loss from one or two years ago.

Corner for AEK, great shot by Ramos, but the ball was held by their keeper.

Yellow to Manduca after he tried to get Dimoutso off the field after the latter supposedly got injured. Yellow to Dimoutsos as well.

PAO stays on the pitch with 9 players if Dimoutsos stays out... miraculously he gets up very fast after his coach makes this clear to him.

4 minutes of added time, first is already halfway...

Ndoye tries to slow the game down, the ref tells him to stop it.

Throw-in for AEK, Nsaliwa with a cross, Karnezis holds it.

Half of PAO is now falling down ...

Archived