Phantis Forums

K

Go:bekli

Once again Dimitri....your too harsh. Georgeas was good value at the start of the year. I think that between him and Kappos the two could hold down the right back position.

Im glad we signed him. He was playing very well and probably was close to our best player when we were crap and I felt it was harsh that he lost his spot to that teleiomeno Borbokis.

Yes again the poor lad is devoted and trying harder than others. This alone makes him quite useful.

But you have to understand that if we want AEK to go beyond the past levels once we will get our act together financially and in terms of club infrastructure, we have to start building a good squad from now.

To do this we need to bring in talent and mix it well only with the reall good players we have, eevn if thy do not perform accordingly all the time latelly. We should mix the youth with our star players and not with good solutions for a team that struggles financially.

Again, I would only go for shorter contracts with types of players like Georgeas and start building on cheeper yet more promissing oprtions.

Archived