Phantis Forums

Missing Out On Transfers!

pao2gre

i dont think its soums fault, zaets is responsible for this stuff. tavlaridis was a shame but karagkouni was unrealistic anyways. Inter sent him on loan to Perugia, I cant see Inter letting him have anything but serie a experience for loan. However for the ethniki this is great news getting ready for portugal.

Scum had better act quickly and get someone decent! im gettin tired of all these rumours , theyre only building false hope.

ok its great news for the ethniki , what with karagounis , tavlaridis and dabizas finally getting first team matches under their belt , but where does that leave us?

we definitely need those young players that were shortlisted (taralidis, vyntra and salpingidis) as they will be very valuable in the future

maric should just be released , hes that useless , and i dont even think zutautas deserves a place on the subs bench

get these players out , and bring in some promising youngsters and established overseas players (not israelis tho ) !!!!

another midfielder and defender is a must , so lets actually buy someone now instead of talking crap! :unsure:

Archived