Phantis Forums

george21

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys, i want more info... the new player of AEK.. i really liked him... his name i think is Pamporidis!!!! great talent... i hope tzigger open his eyes and buy him.. i dont care how much its gonna cost... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

This Wed. will very important for ..AEK, even though you're not playing!

1. They'll decide if gavroi will replay the Kalamaria game

2. If PAO beats Atromitos....

So, you're looking for 2 favorable results to hope you stay in the hunt.

id say AEK is out of the race. Why exactly drop Ferrer? he had AEK going most of the season....oh well Kostenoglou and 3rd place it is...

no drake, i like the combo of pamporidi - kostenoglou plus 11 players plus 40,000 people... damn... ta kataferame!!!! :D

what i noticed was that AEK werent very disciplined, they kept jumping in, giving fouls away, thats what under 10s do, I could play for AEK and do that, my wage wont be as big so you will save money.

fair enough you get nervous but too many times AEK fouled in dangerous areas when it was not needed.

Also Blanco, was he tired in the second half and could not run, or is that just how he is? a couple of times he had perfect opportunity to get the ball, run at a defender or even hold it up but he looked unfit and didnt want to get the ball.

If AEK doesn't want to disappear into the obscurity they were in a few years ago they need to reinforce this team AND fast! Zikos, Ribo, Dellas, Kafes, Aruabarrena have to go. Kallon is crap too. Go and get Ketsbaia as manager and bring in some players on loan for next year from big clubs and sign a few more who are out of contract because this team can't cut it.

This Wed. will very important for ..AEK, even though you're not playing!

1. They'll decide if gavroi will replay the Kalamaria game

2. If PAO beats Atromitos....

So, you're looking for 2 favorable results to hope you stay in the hunt.

@ 1 : wasn't that decided already a long time ago?

I am disapointed from this game!!! This game was our entire season and we couldn't finish it. We got the penalty(not really a penalty but a smart one) and we where not able to keep that 1-0 for us. After this game i might say that i think that we are done with the championiship except only if PAO losses or ties to Atromitos and the same thing against Larissa. We have to win the rest of our games and hope for a slip up from PAO and OLy.

ONE DERBY I ASK JUST ONE RE Y!!@@@##

EVEN IN FRONT LO 40 K PLUS AND NOTHING FROM AEK

I WANTED THIS ONE SO BADLY AFTER SEEING DEMIS BEFORE THE PENALTY KICK

PALIO PAIDIA PLAY FOR THE CREST AND THE FANS AND DEMIS

TOTALY SHATTERED ME TODAY AEK

TOO DAMN SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW NO CREATIVITY AND ONLY SET PLAYS THE STORY OF AEK AND PLAYERS THAT JUST DONT CUT IT O FERER MAS EFERE OLOUS PORTOGALOUS PAPARA

Archived