Phantis Forums

AEK -

george21

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AEK PLAYED 25 MINUTES OF GOOD FOOTBALL, 10 IN THE FIRST HALF AND 15 IN THE SECOND HALF. OBVIOUSLY THE SCORELINE WITH THE GOALS IN THE FIRST HALF HELPED THEM BUT I WOULDNT GET TOO CARRIED AWAY FROM THIS MATCH. aek IS STILL A SLOW TEAM THAT HAS MANY `KENA` . OBVIOUSLY THOUGH, THE 5-1 SCORELINE WILL HELP WITH THE SKEPTICS BUT I FEAR THAT FERRER ISNT THE RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB. GOOD OVERALL PICTURE THOUGH.

ITS GOOD THAT PAVLIS SCORED BUT I FEAR THE INJURY TO DELLAS MIGHT BE A LITTLE MORE SERIOUS THAN IT LOOKS.

Please refrain from using all caps, it is considered as "yelling" and rude. - Genome

Rivaldo in the post-game interview just said that the rumours about him leaving to Brazil or his family wanting this, are all lies.

He added that he's very happy in Greece, and with his team AEK, and also that he's very happy with his wife and family and there are no such problems going on.

Well we played good. 5 Goals and some good soccer. I know we where playing Veroia but still 5 goals was a good effort. Not getting carry away but a good new start for us. Let's see what happens....

Info from inside OAKA...

only 10-12 k people

players were applauded (mildly) but applauded

unfortunatelly Ferrer was booed but with the intention to pass a message to him rather than request a change of coach ... lets say the booes beat the cheering by 65% to 35% ...

The game was OK ... and AEK showed they controlled it

In the end the players did not thank the audience and maybe that happened because of the boooing to Ferrer ... I dont know ...

I was happy to see Pavlis used again.

Lagos was a bnit poor on the day....

And Ensaliwa suffered a lot as a full back ...

Rivaldo was superb, and the rest of the team ...

Lybe is in a bad form period but he tried ...

I want to see more of Pappas and Pavlis. Kone too. Keep playing the youth.

BTW, where in the world is Pliatsikas? We could use some young talent at midfield. This kid is a starter for the under 19 National Team. I saw that he plays for AEK's young team. Lets bring him up!

Archived