Phantis Forums

AEK - PAOK

AEK_ADELAIDE

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Way more dominating in the first half. Although this is partially due to PAOK opening up after they conceided.

All around good game though for AEK, but with the chances we had (definitely in the first half, and the dokari in the second) we could've had more on the scoreboard ...

2-0 CESAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great goal with a great assist by Lyberopoulos !

Cesar gets yellow for throwing away his shirt and showing a t-shirt of his family. He also did this "crying" gesture, as to say "sorry that I have to go". Maybe trying to say that it's still not sure whether he will stay in AEK or not as his contract has still not been extended.

This is not going to be easy but AEK has the players and the quality to make it easy.2-0 Aek.

Thank u very much.Spot on score and the win.Congrats my yellow&black eagles boys.Enjoy the 1st spot and Kali Xronia.

PS.Is Cezar leaving your club? :o

Good match overall.

Man of the match was Ramos, who had his way up and down the right flank. Some brilliant individual play from him. The more I see of him, the more I think he's capable of making the move to RM, which is a good thingm because defensively as a fb he has a long way to go. Christodoulopoulos gave him fits.

Lybe also played well. Really took the initiative, which is a good thing to see. Distributed, took guys on, had a couple of shots,....the Lybe of old.

Kafes, as much as I hate seeing him in the starting 11, also played well. Ferrer deploys him to the right of Ribo about 15 meters or so off the touch line and gives space for ramos to make his runs up and down the flank. That being said, I stil think players like Kafes should be on the bench at a club like AEK.

Laslty, I thought Alvez was superb. Very underrated. this guy has geat positional sense, and his initial outlet pass is ALWAYS quick and right on the money. Excellent in the air as well. He cleared one cross that probably would have resulted in a PAOK goal and his presence allowed Dellas to make surging runs forward. first time all year I've seen Dellas play IN FRONT of the CB.

As for Julio, thanx for the memories, and good luck in the future. Hopefully, a guy like Christodoulopouulos can find his way to AEK in return.

Lastly, at what point in time do we simply cut Arrabuarrena? This guy made Lakis look like Robinho.

Archived