Phantis Forums

Aris' Injuries and Suspensions

Guest Vucinic88

Hm, a sort of keeping track of who's out for various reasons (suspension, injury etc) is indeed not a bad idea ... but maybe it would make more sense in the respective game threads ... (so to mention these things in the thread of the game itsself).

• 3 months later...

Alright, I guess I will help you guys sort out something concerning these stuffs. Let's see how we will organize this, whether here or in the match threads... it's up to me, since I seem to be the only one that starts being active in this forum. :P ;)

Please before every game who will palying Aris writed here a injury,suspendion's ...

So, the next match is in about 2 days (less), when Aris meat OFI at Kleanthis Vikelidis. If I don't remember and miss something spectacularly (hope not), this is how these lists stand for now:

Injury list:

1. Marcio Amoroso ??, not sure whether he will be ready for this match, but let's also not forget that other problems with him are in the mix.. ;)

Ban list:

1. Nebegleras

2. Marco Aurelio

(both experiencing their second ban-matches due to 7 yellow cards received each)

PS. I hope I covered you for the beginning :)

So, the next match is in about 2 days (less), when Aris meat OFI at Kleanthis Vikelidis. If I don't remember and miss something spectacularly (hope not), this is how these lists stand for now:

Injury list:

1. Marcio Amoroso ??, not sure whether he will be ready for this match, but let's also not forget that other problems with him are in the mix.. ;)

Ban list:

1. Nebegleras

2. Marco Aurelio

(both experiencing their second ban-matches due to 7 yellow cards received each)

PS. I hope I covered you for the beginning :)

Welcome to the forum Rey, it's great to have an Aris fan on board. :)

;)

I'm extending my list:

Injury list:

1. Marcio Amoroso

2. Diogo Siston

3. Kristi Vangeli

Ban list:

1. Kostas Nebegleras

2. Marco Aurelio

Rehabilitation list:

1. Sergio Koke

2. Ronaldo Guiaro

(both missed a training or 2 due to kind of light pain)

Archived