Phantis Forums

A

george21

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is going to be a difficult game for AEK since Aris this year has improved much plus Bajevic experience and knowledge has really turn this club around.If this game was played in athens i could see u guys winning but in salonika,i see a draw,1-1.

Tough game...

After both teams drawing 1-1 in uefa cup, but in very different ways, i think AEK will have the advantage.

Aris will be disappointed drawing to Bolton after letting in a late late goal, and AEK will be happy drawing 1-1 to Fiorentina after being dominated for nearly the whole match.

AEK will go in as favourites as they should be, but Aris are a very very good side and even better at home.

If Ferrer can play the right team then i think AEK can overcome Aris 3-1, however if he picks the wrong team or we play defensive then AEK will lose.

I am feeling quietly confident about this game..

I am very worried about this game!!!!

Will Macho be in goals, or will Morretto make another stupid mistake like he did against Fiorentina, m#$%!!!!

Morretto has the ability, but he is prone to making at least 1 stupid mistake each game, or having a brain meltdown. He is strong when the ball is in the air, but when shots are on the ground he struggles (Sevilla, Fiorentina).

It will be our toughest game yet.

Im hoping for a 1-0 win with Blanco scoring, but im not too confident.

:nw: LONG LIVE AEK :nw:

moretto is not a top class keeper. if he was, then wouldnt have gone out and signed macho in the last hours of the transfer period.

the one thign that bugs me about aek is that they rarely play wih two attackers. considering they have been searching for a CF for three years and they apparently found him in blanco, even though i think he is a bit overated, they dont seem to play lymbe and blanco together unless they are trailing. thats when they come up with ther most chances. im afraid Aris will dominate aek in harilaou. tough place to play. Pao have 3 matches to win in there.

time will tell.

Troubles in the stands ...

fans from AEK seem to be causing the difficulties ...

Dellas and Papastathopoulos went to calm them down (from the pitch of course :D) ...

One of the officers went to the ref, with the next thing that happens the game will be stopped ...

Not sure what caused this, seems like something was thrown on the pitch ... fireworks or something I think.

The police will start removing AEK fans (if not all of them) from what I heard ...

Header by Lybe, out, and the whistle goes,

0-0 half time whistle.

Archived