Phantis Forums

A.E.K. -

george21

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha thank you ! ! ! :tup:

And I'm not sure I just missed that little part but I think that he was slightly bleeding above his eyebrow, and according to the commentator he was too dizzy to continue playing.

Corner for AEK now, Pappas with a cross, Blanco and ...

3-0 by BLANCO ! ! ! :tup:

Well if Larissa 2 - 1 PAO stays then yes ... they need two goals now to stay on top.

Indeed Pappas with a good impression. I'm also quite happy with Rivaldo today, very decent game by him.

A nice second half but we can't forget that OFH is playing with only ten men since the 33rd minute.

Well if Larissa 2 - 1 PAO stays then yes ... they need two goals now to stay on top.

Indeed Pappas with a good impression. I'm also quite happy with Rivaldo today, very decent game by him.

A nice second half but we can't forget that OFH is playing with only ten men since the 33rd minute.

Did Ferrer use Rivaldo as an aristero half?

Also how did Lagos play? Was he subbed because of fatigue?

Did Ferrer use Rivaldo as an aristero half?

Also how did Lagos play? Was he subbed because of fatigue?

No I don't think so, at least he didn't look that fatigued to me.

3 minutes of added time with only 1 more to go ...

yes we'll see...we'll see! Sounds like a hurt child....

You enjoyed your success two weeks ago and now its our turn. No one is getting ahead of themselves but each person should focus on their own team. And Aris lost this week against Levadiakos...so they are not unbeatable.

yes we'll see...we'll see! Sounds like a hurt child....

You enjoyed your success two weeks ago and now its our turn. No one is getting ahead of themselves but each person should focus on their own team. And Aris lost this week against Levadiakos...so they are not unbeatable.

Wise words ;) :tup: !

Was it last year that PAO went into a prolonged slump after putting all their energy into defeating AEK? Must be deja-vu! :P

Seriously now, I think this is Rivaldo's best game, so far, in the yellow-black of AEK: all the attacks started with him!

Let's hope the viola get some of that taste too!

Archived