Phantis Forums

george21

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

unfortunate result here...you guys had enough chances to put the game away..where was macho on that second goal...who do you guys prefer..macho or moretto?

if you watch the replay from the center of the action (like behind the goalpost) you can see that the header was strong and it was to the corner of the net while the keeper's standing in the middle of the goalpost. Not his fault I don't think.

If you see it from the side (as I did the first time), it seems that the keeper is at fault by not attempting a save.

For a keeper the most important thing is positioning. They forget that. Even when keepers aren't all that ..flexible and able to ..fly, they perform very well when they know how to position themselves. And, keep on moving all the time.

oh, the same goes for scorers too! There've been many top scorers who may not have the skills but they know where to stand and anticipate....

We played really good today even tho we lost. We had about 15 chances to score and we didn't. We could have played this game all day and still not score. It's ok because this lost we bring back to earth and get us ready to beat PAO next Sunday.

i have said it before but the kind of game aek has played from the beginning of the season reminds me a lot of pao from last season.

they play tght defensively, and if they dotn have the lead late in the game they have to open up.

and today we saw the joke of a team that iraklis is beat aek.

aek is slower then last year and against pao, if dellas,ribo,ziko and lymbe are all in the starting 11, i have a feeling that we will see a quicker pao team beat aek.

Im taking a week of silence no writting no bitching no anger for aeks humiliating loss that should of been a automatic 3 points.

P.S MAY THIS BE A LESSON TO AEK NOT LOOK PAST ANYBODY,AND ONE MORE THING RIBO,LYMBE,BLANCO PUT THE ###### BALL IN BACK OF THE ###### NET, AND U COULD EDIT ME ON THE F-BOMBS :angry:

This is a suprise result but AEK needs to regroup and get ready because a really big game is coming up and you guys got to be prepared.Especially with Pao playing europe this week while you have off. ;)

Archived