Phantis Forums

george21

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Piss poor game.  Granted the rain and the pitch look nasty. 

But if we play like that against Oly or Pao we are screwed.

How so? Ten men for 80 minutes plus horrible conditions i think AEK played well and created chances. Larisa is not a crapy team...their domestic performance is not illustrative of their quality.

AEK has showed that it can win games in difficult situations without having to play spectacular football. that's what it takes to win championships.

How so? Ten men for 80 minutes plus horrible conditions i think AEK played well and created chances. Larisa is not a crapy team...their domestic performance is not illustrative of their quality.

AEK has showed that it can win games in difficult situations without having to play spectacular football. that's what it takes to win championships.

You are right. 10 men and bad conditions.

having said that, passing horrible, movement horrible. larisa are not a bad team but also did not look too good. sloppy game alltogether.

I didn't see the game.

How and why did Macho get sent off?? What did he do??

A very good result from the look of the pitch (rain) and the fact that we were down to 10 men for 80 minutes with Morretto in goal.

Does anyone have any video of the Macho red card??

Good to see Manduca score, what a goal, on the wet pitch, when he first picked the ball up he was in AEK's defensive 1/2. A great run and a super shot from range.

If i am not mistaken Macho will be AEK's keeper against Elfsborg because it is a European tie, but he will miss the game against Xanthi away next weekend?? Will he only miss 1 game??

Great news for AEK, 5 from 5 with 5 clean sheets. Xanthi away will be a tough task, especially as we will be coming from the artificial turf in Sweeden.

If anyone could answer my question that would be great, and a video link would be great too!!!

Also, who played well for AEK??

Hopefully they can keep on with the winning mentality!!!

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

Archived