Phantis Forums

Thanou Gets Gold!

XXX-18T

I thought she never got caught for anything - she missed tests when she was a victim of that terrible motorcycle accident with her riding buddy Keteris- we are all so greatful that they recovered

these giathouryia have ruied a great sport

remember the good old days when clean American stars like FloJo ran with the wind blowing through their moustaches and manbulges

I thought she never got caught for anything - she missed tests when she was a victim of that terrible motorcycle accident with her riding buddy Keteris- we are all so greatful that they recovered

Are you joking? ;)

Cause if u didnt no that was total bs and it was a huge scam so they didnt have to do the tests. I lost respect for those two after that, she doesnt deserve that gold.

Kai poios to axizei?Katarhin oloi kanoun hrisi ousion.Ektos an sou fainetai fysiologiko enas antrhopos na trehei 20-30 fores ton hrono kato apo ta 10deyterolepta ta 100m.

Oloi oi Amerikanoi einai ntoparismenoi.To kratos tous tha thysiaze ta panta gia na einai protoi ston planiti..

Kai se peiraxe i Thanou kai o Kenteris?Ti perimenes?pos tha synagonistoun i mallon antagonistoun aytous tous anthropous..An pas ston polemo esy me sfentona kai o allos me oplo,tha haseis,oti kai na ginei.Ntropi sto kratos kai tous dimosiografous pou den tous prostatepsan.Eno o Amerikanos sprinter(de thymamai to onoma tou) pou itane stin Kriti

gia kai kala proetoimasia fygadeftike stin Vasi tin Amerikaniki stin Souda,etsi?Perase i mera efyge i ousia apo to soma tou,tsoup,exo.Pame na trexoume na paroume metallio.Gia ayton i Olympiaki apitropi giati den ekane kati?Kai ekei fanike poso mikroi eimaste,giati ohi mono tous filoxenousame,alla mas pidixan kai apo pano(sry gia tin ekfrasi)Kai meta fagame kai tous athlites mas.Ekeino to kalokairi eiha katevei stin Ellada kai eiha tin syzitisi ayti me ton patera mou.Kai aytos elege ntropi tous kai tetoia pragmata.Alla apo tin alli ithele kai metallia etsi?E de ginetai allios.Milame gia krati,sponsores,ekatomyria dolaria.Mi mas douleyoun omos kai psilo gazi oti den einai kai ntoparismenoi oi athlites.Ego den to dehomai.Kai osoi theloun na mou to perasoun,ypotimoun tin noymosini mou.

Ase re file pou den axizei kai hryso.I kopela thysiase tin zoi tis gia ayto to pragma pou ekane.

Oso kai fenomeno na eisai,de mporeis na antagonisteis ena ntoparismeno.Allios 300 metallia tha ta eperne ola i Ameriki.

sowy my friend but thanou should not get the medal....

she is still suspect regardin dopin....

the first medal should go to the chica in 3rd place...

as for our athletes... it hurted badly because it was at home...

the best was written on a wall (i have the pic but i dont even know if this post is gonna show up in here)

itsaid...

KENTERI KATOURA

NA GINOUME MASTOURA !!!!

Thanou and for that matter Kenteris were never caught using drugs. They passed all their drug tests. Their only problem was not showing up for th test at the Athens Olympics. That is the reason why they did not take their medals away from the 2000 games.

Anyway, there is no doubt in my mind that both of them used steroids. In order to win, you have to. I'd say 99% of the top athletes at the Olympics used banned substances. That's the way it is.

That's why I say, Thanou and Kenteris should never give their medals back, unless IAAF can prove that they were doped up during those competitions. Additionaly, Thanou should get the gold from Jones.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanou and for that matter Kenteris were never caught using drugs. They passed all their drug tests. Their only problem was not showing up for th test at the Athens Olympics. That is the reason why they did not take their medals away from the 2000 games.

Anyway, there is no doubt in my mind that both of them used steroids. In order to win, you have to. I'd say 99% of the top athletes at the Olympics used banned substances. That's the way it is.

That's why I say, Thanou and Kenteris should never give their medals back, unless IAAF can prove that they were doped up during those competitions. Additionaly, Thanou should get the gold from Jones.

:tup: :tup: :tup:

• 4 months later...

Archived