Phantis Forums

January transfers

Vaggar

Tomas transfer (actually loan with the option to buy him) is almost a done deal. Tomas is a central defender from TSKA Sofias and he is the replacment of Kotsios

Also OFI renew tha contract of Dentsas.

As for Dermitzaki they made him an offer for ~50.000 E (his current contract is for 90.000 E), and they wait his answer until Monday.

• 3 weeks later...

It was really good. I had so many friends and family to see. I made a one day trip to Paros to see some of them that live there, and about 6-7 trips to Athens to see the rest. I ate so much that I took 10 pounds!!! And of course when I was coming back I had to pass through the new security systems and get photographed and fingerprinted. Not a big deal, only that I had to wait 1:30 hours in the immigration so I almost lost my connection flight.

As for games I went to the Ionikos-OFI and the Chalkida-Agrotikos Asteras. My teams lost both games so I gave up :D

It was really good. I had so many friends and family to see. I made a one day trip to Paros to see some of them that live there, and about 6-7 trips to Athens to see the rest.  I ate so much that I took 10 pounds!!! And of course when I was coming back I had to pass through the new security systems and get photographed and fingerprinted. Not a big deal, only that I had to wait 1:30 hours in the immigration so I almost lost my connection flight.

As for games I went to the Ionikos-OFI and the Chalkida-Agrotikos Asteras. My teams lost both games so I gave up  :D

:tup: Good news to hear you were back home Vaggar. A few years ago when we spent some time in Athens we also visited Paros with the flying Dolphins from Pireaus. It was a nice , very beautiful place. From Paros we took a small boot to go to the mainland and then we returned by bus through Peloponnesos to Athens. fantastic!

We go to Crete(again) in june and come back in July. We are looking forward to meet our friends and especially manolis. We will try to arrange something to get some players together from OFI to have a great Cretan night, you know "nothing warms the soul better on a winter night than a cretan raki"

pame na pioume ena(more) sfinaki! :hypocrite:

Archived