Phantis Forums

Dusan Bajevic

Crazy

Duško is in Sarajevo, Bosnia and will participate in one charity match here in Sarajevo as a special guest/member and will be on bench.

Also it is a protesting match against our foodball federation corruptors the same day when our friendly match against Azerbaijan takes place.

One more thing, as already reported in some other topic, he will take a look at some players by himself. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Karagiozilikia Skorda once again. He has no sense how to behave and what's good for his team. He is more worried about his "image" with the ultras. I don't know, maybe he means well, but he is just too weird to do things right.

This whole thing with A. Papadopoulos blew up in his face and it's hurting Aris. I thought (and hoped) that they would place in the first three next season, but now the team is in disarray before it started.

Skordas: If there is an offer for a player he has the right to reject (or accept) it. This should be the end of that. He has no right to force his player to sign another contract a year in advance, and he has no right to blame other teams when his player refuses to sign. He has no right to ask for A. Papadopoulos quarantine. This should have legal ramifications. The player did nothing wrong but Skordas tried to hurt his career out of spite.

A. Papadopoulos: He is a professional player. He is under contract until next year. He is under no obligation to sign a new contract a year in advance. It's in his best interest to enter the market as a free agent so he can attract good offers from as many teams as possible. Entering the market now would handicap his chances to get better offers. He has been maligned for no reason.

Bajevic: He did the honorable thing of staying with Aris when he had the chance to push for a better contract. He did the honorable thing of quitting when Skordas pressed him to keep one of his best player out of the team for a year.

Superleague: Another example why our Greek football is such a joke.

Cyberfish,you forgot to mention your team.......making a higher offer to a player that wants to join OSFP and dazzle Aris president with more money and oups i forgot,trying to get their coach a couple of months ago......your team has helped in this mess........ :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Karagiozilikia Skorda once again. He has no sense how to behave and what's good for his team. He is more worried about his "image" with the ultras. I don't know, maybe he means well, but he is just too weird to do things right.

This whole thing with A. Papadopoulos blew up in his face and it's hurting Aris. I thought (and hoped) that they would place in the first three next season, but now the team is in disarray before it started.

Skordas: If there is an offer for a player he has the right to reject (or accept) it. This should be the end of that. He has no right to force his player to sign another contract a year in advance, and he has no right to blame other teams when his player refuses to sign. He has no right to ask for A. Papadopoulos quarantine. This should have legal ramifications. The player did nothing wrong but Skordas tried to hurt his career out of spite.

A. Papadopoulos: He is a professional player. He is under contract until next year. He is under no obligation to sign a new contract a year in advance. It's in his best interest to enter the market as a free agent so he can attract good offers from as many teams as possible. Entering the market now would handicap his chances to get better offers. He has been maligned for no reason.

Bajevic: He did the honorable thing of staying with Aris when he had the chance to push for a better contract. He did the honorable thing of quitting when Skordas pressed him to keep one of his best player out of the team for a year.

Superleague: Another example why our Greek football is such a joke.

You guys should see Lambros Skordas wiki page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lambros_Skordas

Mipos o filos mas or REY kserei kati; B)

What about, akritis? Whether I know who editted that Skordas :LOL: or something about Duško's departure?

I was referring to who edited Skordas' page. I found it funny. :D

Anyway, I went to Charilaou in November last year. I visited the club and the store under the stadium. I have very good memories of the place.

My father supported ARIS and I am very fond of them.

I bought a training shirt and also an ARIS FC belt.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived