Phantis Forums

How can I watch the Sevilla v AEK game?

AEK_ADELAIDE

The AEK FCTV site should have the return leg from Athens....but probaqbly not the match in Seville. I know Seville had issues with their TV rights and there is a chance that there might be no coverage of the first match anywhere.

Those are ways, then there's also SopCast or some other programs that might broadcast it. On the day of the game you can always go to myp2p.eu and check which game will be broadcast when and with which program (e.g. SopCast, TvAnts, etc...).

There's also Greeklive.tv, but you have to pay for that one, though the quality of the image is better and you can watch 24/7 (not just when the people from SopCast etc decide to show something).

And of course AEK's very own AEK FC TV like mentioned above.

And maybe through satelite but I have absolutely no idea on what is shown where etc and that's also something you will have to pay I think.

Well, not exactly.

[*]If you're going to do it through myp2p.eu, you will choose the day (there's weekdays, saturday, sunday) a list of matches will pop up, you can choose the one you want. Then there's going to be a table on your screen, showing through which ways you will be able to see a stream.

For an example of this click on this sentence.

Now, when you click these orange "play" buttons and don't have the necessary program installed, you'll get a page with something in the lines of "can't display this page" on it. So what you need to do is download and install these programs up front. That way when you click those links they will immediately open in the right channel with the right program. If I were you though and you're going to use myp2p, I would only install TVAnts and SopCast, as these seem to be the only ones where you can regularly find something. Keep in mind though that it's often difficult to connect to these streams, sometimes even impossible. But from time to time and if you get lucky you can watch a game without problems (for example when the freegrevents.Gr channel is up in SopCast, mostly during the year).

Be aware that most channels only pop up just a bit before the game starts or sometimes even during (!) so you'll have to do some page refreshing (sometimes even with ctrl+F5 to clear the cache and completely reload the page).

• AEK FC TV is not a free service but afaik way more stable (and probably better quality) and is of course legal, (which is doubtful concerning SopCast, TVAnts, Greeklive, ...)
  • Greeklive.tv is also not free, has good quality and let's you watch the channels (all Greek mainstream ones) 24/7, but is possibly illegal. If you just want to watch the AEK games than frankly paying for Greeklive.tv would be a waste of money (as you're only gonna watch it a couple of hours max per week).

The AEK FCTV site should have the return leg from Athens....but probaqbly not the match in Seville. I know Seville had issues with their TV rights and there is a chance that there might be no coverage of the first match anywhere.

The game will be shown on SuperSport.

By the way in reply to the topic title: I've made a topic to which you can refer in the future for this type of question.

http://clubs.phantis.com/sports/index.php?...=0entry138712

Enjoy, I think it can come in handy!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived