Can AEK win The Protathlima in 07/08

george21

Can AEK win The Protathlima in 07/08  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Can AEK win The Protathlima in 07/08

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't No

What's going to kill AEK this year is AEK itself. What is their goal this yerar to win the league advance in Champions League or to do both.

I believe that AEK needs to concentrate on one thing, and whenever they figure that out and come out and say it as a club then we'll find out where they stand.

I honestly believe that they have to go through Olympiacos, if they win 1 of the 2 matches and get a draw from the 2nd there's a good chance.

Just make sure that you guys keep Rivo healthy

I think it's already their kyria protereotita but it's normal for them to want and advance in the CL, with a team that imho is better than last year. Btw people in 8 days we will know our CL opponent (3rd August).

From the big clubs AEK looks to be in better shape to win this year since you guys have the same coach,with the exception of Cirilo and Sorentino you did not lose any starters plus you got some really great additions and one of the bigest reasons for me is RIVALDO.Games that last year you guys could not finish off or get points with him you will be able to do so.Pao has a new coach and Osfp has a new team so i give AEK the advantage.

From what the organization have done in the offseason, I do believe it's there time to win the Greek protathlima, however if Olympiakos continues to show "mastery" in both derbies, Olympiakos will once again claim the title. I think Rivaldo will have a carrer year for AEK.

Archived