Phantis Forums

Giovanni Dos Santos

DUDE

He is a 17 year old midfielder and is considered one of the world's biggest talents. He's an U-17 Mexican NT player and won the Silver Ball at the World Youth Cup, (i.e. the second best player at the tournament!). He's currently on Barcelona's youth books but according to NUMEROUS reports, including from Spain (!!!) Aris are in advanced talks with his dad about bringing him to Greece!! These are the types of talents Greek clubs should be signing!!

Fabregas left Barcelona for Arsenal because his prospects were bleak and Wenger gave him a chance and now he is arguably the world's best midfielder. Our clubs should be raiding teams like Barca, Real Madrid, Inter, etc, for frustrated youngsters that won't get a chance at those clubs!

Bravo Ari for having the ambition to go for him... NOW GET HIM!!!

http://www.sportaction.gr/document.php?cat...cument_id=70102

:gr: :gr: :gr:

It would be great to see him there, But I think that he will not come, as montoya said, people call him the new Ronaldinho,and why would he go to Aris? But it would be great to see him there :)

Bravo DUDE for bringing up unique perspectives in your posts. :tup:

Of course ARIS should chase this kid. Your example re Fabregas should be a lesson for the men in positions at our clubs.

Thanks mate, needless to say I agree :P

@ Najs and Montoya: How many times do we hear the phrase "the new..."? Tevez, Aimar, Messi, Ortega, among others were all branded "the new Maradona". Another Brazilian youngster has also been named "the new Ronaldinho", he's called Kerlon, check him out on Youtube or something. The point is there are many talented youngsters in the world and they dont all get a chance at their clubs. I mean let's put things in to context... He's 17 and plays as an attacking midfielder/forward, with Eto'o, Ronaldinho, Deco, Gudjohnsen, Giuly, and Saviola, he's unlikely to get a chance any time soon! So he has 2 options = 1 stay at Barca and play in the reserves or leave (either on loan or a permanent transfer).

Let's say he doesnt want to sit on the bench, is Aris such a bad destination? He'll get good many, get to play in the UEFA Cup, live in a beautiful country and get unbelievable "doxa". So why not? There are attractions in Greek football, its down to out clubs to have the balls to exploit them. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived