Phantis Forums

o PAO tis evropis

D.A Melb 21

its fair to say that greek soccer has returned to its ways in relation to clubs and europe. PAO is greece's last man standing again. If there was ever a time though where we wouldn't expect much from PAO in europe it would be now. 4 CL points and all were taken from 1 team and fair to say one good performance got PAO to uefa cup. I would like to know what peope predict PAO will do in Europe now and find out whether it can gain/restore(if possible) respect for it's country.

• 3 weeks later...

The signing we need are players who are not the best in the world but are consistently good.........look at olympiakos predrag djordjevic.......many argue he is the best player in greece but really people like sanmearten are better...BUT predrag djordjevic is consistently good while sanmearten is not.......we are going to need consisten performers.........

I dont know how far this team can get, but if they continue to improve the way we have in the last few games we have a good chance of having 50-50 odds against Auxerre!!!

they are a very good and especially fast team. we definately need a couple "loud" signings to stregthen this team.

If u asked me last year...i would have said FINAL but we copped Porto in the quarter's who were by far the best team of the competition.

I think how far we can go will depend on the opponenrs and not us. Drawing Auxerre, things look bleak to say the least.

Bust of course PAO have this unexpained European pedigree, which was proven against Rangers. So, there is always hope with PAO.

Lets concentrate on ourselves first than worry about our opponent. If were a chance against Auxerre we should concentrate on our on weaknesses and strengths for that matter and look at improving ourselves in all areas as there is always room for improvement.

And than lets hope....hope dies last!

But i do agree with Evergreen, we are a 50-50 chance if we continue our December form.

B)

Archived