Phantis Forums

PSG

Guest Wash_DC

Guest Wash_DC

I'm going to be in Paris the week that we play PSG, any idea where I can buy tickets? Checked with a few of the world ticket brokers, they cannot guarantee that I will be seated with OUR people? Plus, what do you boys think...im going to be in Paris with my wife should I bring her to the game??

Greek clubs played many times in France and AEK in Paris ...

I never seen or heard about problems.

If something happened with that Israeli team last time it was mostly connected with a tense period of general problems intheoutskirts of Paris and was not so much related to football...

however ... as game matches go, with all the attached dangers, I think Paris must be safe...

However ... since people think otherwise I will have to avoid the risk...

So ... I will also tell you ...

dont take her with you...

I'm going to be in Paris the week that we play PSG, any idea where I can buy tickets? Checked with a few of the world ticket brokers, they cannot guarantee that I will be seated with OUR people? Plus, what do you boys think...im going to be in Paris with my wife should I bring her to the game??

I was just reading the announcment fro PAE AEK for the tickets against PSG and they are on sale today 23 Jan 06 and you can find them at www.aektickets.com or the main web site www.aekfc.gr. Good luck and you are so lucky my friend. I will wait for May when we are in the finals of UEFA!!!! ;)

Archived