Jump to content
Phantis Forums

Omonoia9

Premium Members
  • Posts

    15,855
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    86

Everything posted by Omonoia9

  1. Yes, it's a hostile atmosphere and I like our game today.
  2. EMENIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Final Olympiakos substitution: Emenike IN Ben Nabouhane OUT
  4. Finally, yellow against Leonardo
  5. These Partizan players are trying way too hard to get penalties.
  6. Partizan: Pantic IN Jankovic OUT
  7. Olympiakos: Zdjelar IN Marin OUT
  8. Olympiakos substitution: Pardo IN Carcela-Gonzalez OUT
  9. Partizan substitution: Miletic IN Cirkovic OUT
  10. Ben Nabouhane going for the hat trick. Off the side of the net
  11. El Fardou Ben Nabhouhane. Actually from Comoros
  12. BEN NABOUHANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. Second half underway. No changes
  14. Partizan 1-1 Olympiakos HT I could live with this, but to steal a win would be huge.
  15. I'm having trouble myself. First half is almost over. I'll look again for the second half.
  16. I'm flying blind here, no good feeds
×
×
  • Create New...