Phantis Forums

TheTruth, I thing we are getting somewhere:

Replying to several of the above:

3. When MEGA rights were transferred is irrelevant. MEGA rights were with Titan, not GMG (exactly because of the DirecTV lawsuit). The reason of the transfer was the Titan/DISH bad relationship.

So you are saying that in order to avoid DirecTV lawsuit DUM-DUM & Co transferred MEGA rights from GMG to Titan and then to the Pakistani and from him to Dish.

My question was that:

"When did the bankruptcy procedure for GMG initiate? I hear after the DirecTV lawsuit, to avoid paying the damages to DirecTV?"

Now you confirm that this is the case: DUM-DUM transferred the MEGA Rights to the Pakistani in order to transfer them to Dish in order to avoid the consequences of the DirecTV lawsuit!!!

Then I had another question:

"Is any lawyer reading this thread to inform us on penalties for fraudulent bankruptcy and if the illegal sale/transfer of an asset during a bankruptcy procedure affects the "seller" , the "intermediate" as well as the "buyer"?

Could you answer that one as well? you seem quite knowledgable of the case.

4. Ah, so "the Letter of Guarantee" has now become "a letter that guarantees"? What about the $2.5M Letter of Guarantee? I guess there isn't one. What there exists is a letter stating that, in the case that any ERT rights owner (in our case PCCWG/KBI) has to indemnify any distributor (in our case DISH) following a court decision, then ERT has to indemnify the rights owner himself (as ERT guarantees that such a clause exists in its contract with the rights holder) and cannot indemnify the distributor directly. Is this strange or suspicious? I am not sure that there was no BoD decision, but I think it's not needed for such a letter. And, in any case, it was never "enacted" or used, in any way. So, just fimotro BS.

So you are saying that there is a letter which you have seen!!!

Very interesting!!!

You seem to think that "a BoD decision is not needed for such a letter"

Allow me to point out that each executive at ERT - as it happens in every company - has certain limits to what he/she can sign, depending on the amount involved in his/her decision.

What do you think is the amount involved in this letter? or, even better, why don't you upload the letter here so that everyone can form an opinion?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I forgot to comment on "one of the most well known news blogs in Greece"

http://www.newsnow.gr/article/108507/giannis-papagiannispalia-tou-texni-koskino.html

Very interesting!!!

so if this person who you say is the owner of Fimotro has a habit to receives all those lawsuits, how come Kontominas doesn't sue him now for what writes about his company KBI and ERT?

Particularly since Fimotro writes that there is a criminal investigation by Financial Crimes Prosecutor Grigoris Peponis on the relationship between ERT and KBI (in red below)

If I were Kontominas and a news blog was writing everyday for a month that I embezzled Public Money, I would sue them before they can say "KBI"and ask for an injunction to stop them.

Two days ago, the former Major of Thessaloniki was sentenced to LIFE IMPRISONMENT for embezzling Public Money. Those allegations are no joke any more in Greece.

http://fimotro.blogspot.gr/2013/02/15_20.html

Yes, potato couch, we might be getting somewhere.

(Please, help, how exactly do I multi-quote? I am copying and pasting here)

You say that I confirm that DUM-DUM transferred the MEGA Rights to the Pakistani in order
to transfer them to Dish in order to avoid the consequences of the
DirecTV lawsuit!!!

Well, not exactly, this happened in two steps. GMG transferred the rights to Titan to avoid the DirecTV lawsuit, but this has happenned quite some years ago (e.g. when MEGA was on Home2US, rights were with Titan). When the decision was taken to have MEGA back on DISH, Titan could not do it (NOT for the lawsuit, but for other reasons), so they transferred the rights to the Pakistani.

About a possible Kontominas lawsuit, I have already replied that, in Greece, it is a bit difficult to sue a web site. So, this might need preparation. The law suit will be filed (if not already).

There is no criminal investigation by Financial Crimes Prosecutor Grigoris Peponis regarding any of the things fimotro mentions.

You say that "Allow me to point out that each executive at ERT - as it happens in
every company - has certain limits to what he/she can sign, depending on
the amount involved in his/her decision."

Exactly. I am not a lawyer, but my point of view is that no amount was involved in Hoida's letter. This is exactly the lie. Hoida's letter (which had the internal approval of the Legal and Technical Dpts of ERT) was saying that ERT cannot guarantee any amount. ERT indemifies its contractors (obviously). ERT cannot indemnify DISH. Is this a Letter of Guarantee? And, yes, I have seen it. 

Extremely Interesting!!! Maybe you can shed some more light on the mystery:

I) are you suggesting that the Pakistani is just a front man for DUM-DUM?

II) do you think that "Omorfopaido" is on the take and from whom?

III) if not KBI, who is currently collecting the subscriptions for ERT?

Oh, I forgot to comment on "one of the most well known news blogs in Greece"

http://www.newsnow.gr/article/108507/giannis-papagiannispalia-tou-texni-koskino.html

Very interesting article about the lawsuits against Papagiannis.

Here is another lawsuit against Papagiannis by Tsohatzopoulos.

http://www.fimes.gr/2011/03/tsoxatzopoulos-xatzinikolaou/

and the video for the rally Papagiannis arranged against Tsohatzopoulos, 3 years ago, outside Tsohatzopoulos mansion under Acropolis

Only Tsoxatzopoulos is in prison and today received 8 year sentence.

The mansion which appears in the video was transferred by Court Order to the Greek State.

So let's see on the other lawsuits, who ends up in jail and who stays out....

Extremely Interesting!!! Maybe you can shed some more light on the mystery:

I) are you suggesting that the Pakistani is just a front man for DUM-DUM?

II) do you think that "Omorfopaido" is on the take and from whom?

III) if not KBI, who is currently collecting the subscriptions for ERT?

I don't see any replies to my questions, only more questions, no problem, I guess this means you have no answers

I) I replied on another thread. No, he is actually controlling the rights, he got them, however, for the reason I mentioned

II) No, I think he understood he was talking BS when he was in opposition, misled by people who made millions on the back of ERT and are now still lying, trying to convince everyone about the opposite. Well, they should know, nobody takes them seriously, evidence is against them. So, B is the correct answer, above.

III) I replied several times, you are not reading clearly. NOBODY. This can be very easily verified.

Very interesting article about the lawsuits against Papagiannis.

Here is another lawsuit against Papagiannis by Tsohatzopoulos.

http://www.fimes.gr/2011/03/tsoxatzopoulos-xatzinikolaou/

and the video for the rally Papagiannis arranged against Tsohatzopoulos, 3 years ago, outside Tsohatzopoulos mansion under Acropolis

Only Tsoxatzopoulos is in prison and today received 8 year sentence.

The mansion which appears in the video was transferred by Court Order to the Greek State.

So let's see on the other lawsuits, who ends up in jail and who stays out....

Yes, sure, if you just go on accusing everyone, you should sometimes be hitting the target. You cannot be completely useless.

I'd surely like to see who ends up in jail. I have a hunch, but I will not share it here. I am only writing truths here, not hunches

So, ERT is a "boat without a captain"

1. a new investigation by the criminal prosecutor for spending on shows and salaries

2.after the resignation of the CEO, "nobody wants to take the position because signing might lead him/her to the .... prosecutor"

So much for transparency at ERT.

You want a forecast?  ERT will not have any worthwhile content very very soon.

Archived