Phantis Forums

Old game video

mingul

Hello friends

I am a Romanian collector lookign for a full game

Anorthosis Famagousta - Olympiakos 2-4 (1-0 HT)

CL 3rd Prelim round

shown in 1998 on MEGA TV

Anybody who can help me...it would be really great

Mihnea

mihnel@yahoo.com

:)

To be honest I am a fan of Steaua Bucharest. During your game against anorthosis they showed highlights from my team's match against your rivals panathinaikos.

The game was never broadcasted in Romania...and I am a collector of highlights of Steaua Bucharest in european games, therefore finding this game is absolutely impossible in Romania.

After deep research, I have found out that that the game highlights were shown on MEGA channel in 1999 during Anorthosis - Olympiakos game.

That is the main reason for me wanting that game...it is an odd request...but it is definetely my last chance

:)

To be honest I am a fan of Steaua Bucharest. During your game against anorthosis they showed highlights from my team's match against your rivals panathinaikos.

The game was never broadcasted in Romania...and I am a collector of highlights of Steaua Bucharest in european games, therefore finding this game is absolutely impossible in Romania.

After deep research, I have found out that that the game highlights were shown on MEGA channel in 1999 during Anorthosis - Olympiakos game.

That is the main reason for me wanting that game...it is an odd request...but it is definetely my last chance

I have NO CLUE what to tell you. This will be impossible to find unless you go to Greece and ask The Olympiakos owners and managers to look in their archives.

Opther wise, you have no chance to see those highlights you wanted

An overall pretty random ass question

The most Random question I have ever encountered in my life.

Congrads, you beat the Random record, :LOL: :LOL: :tup:

I have found 3 goals from the 6-3 game on a greek sport portal called

SPORTline. I have written to them however nobody answered...they seem to have available highlights from 2000 online from soccer and basketball matches.

Do you know if they have other older highlights?I didn;t manage going through all their site...as it is mainly in greek. words like

Archived