Phantis Forums

Galatasaray - Olympiakos

Irlandos

HI THERE EVERYONE IM A HUGE FANATIC LOVE MY TEAM AND ALL. BUT LETS FACE IT WE ARE THE BEST IN GREECE BUT THE WORST IN EUROPE.THIS IS BECAUSE THAT OLYMPIAKOS DOSE NOT PLAY AGAINST QUALITY SIDES ENOUGH IN THE DOMESTIC LEAGUE. THATS WHY WE ARE ALL HANGING TO SEE THEM PLAY THE DARBIES. ALLA THELO NA XERO TO EXIS YIATI THEN AGORAZI O KOKALIS ENA KALOS EBITHTIKO

The final score is 1-0.

As OSFP apparently played well and had several chances (Galata had more than one chance as well) I propose that we have two options:

1) Borrow a page from the book of our PAO friends and declare ourselves the moral champions of CL. We may have lost all our matches but if there were justice, we would have fared much better and be at least second (if not first) in our group.

2) Accept that we lost and pray that divine guidance brings Socrates to the conclusion that OSFP needs defense and attack, not only midfield, and ,just for a change, an experienced and succesful coach.

AT THE END OF THE DAY WE SHOULD NOT LOSE ITS A DISGRACE I CANNOT BELIEVE I HAVE MY HEAD HANG DOWN IN SHAME WHY ARE WE SO DISGRACEFUL CANT WE EVER MAKE GREECE PROUD I MEAN WE WIN LIKE 7 CHAMPIONCHIPS IN A ROW AND STILL NOTHING TO SHOW IN EUROPE VERY VERY CHEESED OFF. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I would rather lose one game 5-0 than 5 games 1-0.

I don't whant to be a typical Greek fan and say un-lucky. But I'll say what happened no Greek ref that could let the game go on till you scored eg Xanthi game, You will take it out on the next league games against the greek sides then bring up the hopes of your fans when the same old story will occur in the champions league, we played well we should have won we were un-lucky.

I Expected more from the so called Greek champios!

Pitty Olympiakos did not manage to get more out of thegame! However, I will not share the same enthusiasma with my red friends just because they had chances to equalise, GS had chances too!

It was a good open game which Olympiakos could get more out of, but sadlly they were once more unlycky! At least the good performances fianlly are produced. Now they have to believe in it and go get the win! This is what separates the good teams from the rest and saddly my team is losing in that section too so I will just shut up for this year... <_<

KALA SECOND MOUSE MI KLAPSEIS KIOLAS AMA XASEI O THRILOS....

SAS KSERO KALA ESAS TOUS KRIFOOLIMPIAKOUS...... ;)

EGO PANTOS DE KRIVOMAI...PSV KAI TA MILA STA KAGELAAAAA...

KALA GIA AYRIO DE MILAME....AMBOURGO KAI PASIS ELLADOS...

First of all we play against Stuttgard and not Hamburg... We beat Hamburg 2 years ago, but it is very common gor a thrynos fan not to remember any wins of Greek teams in the CL, so I dont blame you... :P :P (you havent experienced one anyway, so you dont know how it feels)...

Second I would like to add that we saw another

Really guys, you didn't dominated the whole match, GS had some incredible chances at the first half and could easily finish the job.

The match in Athens will be interesting, you will have the home advantage but GS will have it's injured and banned players return to the team.

Good luck! :)

Castillo..is good but the recent...good critics... have gone to his head......and he played yesterday like a little selfish bastard.

For Olympiakos even a win would have been realistic.....if that little selfish bastard...would have passed twice to the free standing Geovanni in front of the empty Goal......

Go:bekli, the standalone word 'tarihi' means historic. However, in the sentance it's used in (tarihi de) means as I previously explained ;). Turkish is very dependent on sentancing for obtaining valid reasoning :)

As for the game, it wasn't as great as I thought. However, given that the points were more important then the performance, that's understandable I guess. GS exercised their new found, "protect the scoreline" strategy. Basically, they take the lead and sit back. If they get a second, all fair and well, if not it doesn't matter so long as they don't conceed... The game in Athens will be more open IMO as OLY will have to go for a 2 clear goal win to ensure finishing above GS..

Castillo..is good but the recent...good critics... have gone to his head......and he played yesterday like a little selfish bastard.

For Olympiakos even a win would have been realistic.....if that little selfish bastard...would have passed twice to the free standing Geovanni in front of the empty Goal......

Yes, but how do you know that Giovanni would have scored in front of an empty goal?? :P :P

It was a good match and we've played better than i expect. I think you need a real striker. Also you must get at least one point if you don't want to be like Kosice and Fenerbahce! :lol: :lol:

I was a member of this forum when we've played our first match at ataturk olympic with olympiakos and i was using the same name. it was a year ago i think.

I heard the 3rd teams in groups will not be able to join uefacup games. that's so bad cause we've get the uefa cup by being at 3rd place in champions league group. And that was our the only uefa cup adventure.

I like olympiakos really but not PAO.. I read an article about these both teams and there was nothing good about pao. Surely it's written by an olympiakos fan but this article is what i only know about pao. so pao fans must forgive me :hypocrite:

I hope you will beat real socieadad but there is nothing about to do with juventus they lead the group from now.

See ya

I like olympiakos really but not PAO.. I read an article about these both teams and there was nothing good about pao. Surely it's written by an olympiakos fan but this article is what i only know about pao. so pao fans must forgive me :hypocrite:

You are forgiven..I'll repeat some old southern words "can't blame a nig*** for being a nig***". (no racial intent)

we are PAO the merciful. anyway, we like to keep our side of the stands

"clean" so ..there's no sweat on our 'brow :tup:

....Also you must get at least one point if you don't want to be like Kosice and Fenerbahce!

Wise guy :rolleyes:

They'll get their point(s) in Athens, so fear not.... Just pray that the scoreline doesn't better your 1-0. Otherwise, your third place talk wouldn't be worth anything anyway...

Archived