Phantis Forums

What will happen now?

evalagoal

What do you all think will be the "end result" will be for Olympiacos once the Greek League play finshes?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What do you all think will be the "end result" will be for Olympiacos once the Greek League play finshes?

• Olympiacos will finish 1st - Automatic bid
    • Olympiacos will finish 2nd - CL Qualification stages
    • Olympiacos will finsih 3rd - UEFA
    • Olympiacos will continue to struggle and will finish 4th - YIKES!

Guest Protathlitis

I have no problem with defensiveness or even the s%$#! football you play if it gets results

but it didnt get results in CL and be honest with yourselves in the league or Greek cup either. I mean this season I doubt any of you are happy with the results overall in the league. you are 3 points ahead but remember OSFP gave up 7 points because of amazing games like v aek, ofi etc.

pao's team is nothing like the Ethniki. not in style or in results. Our Ethniki relies on its defence but also plays great football and is world class

for god's sake lets not compare OSFP or PAO with the Ethniki; neither are worthy

going back to my point with ESP at leoforo pao has won 13 games against us and OSFP 12. obviously OSFP doesent give a fuk about you home ground advantage

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:huh: what was your prediction before the match? we could have easily got a point with on of those chances

why shouldent we be confident coming to your dilapidated stadium?

you have only won ONE more game at leoforo in games between us (and that includes this one). and this is on your 'field of dreams' as you patheitcally call it :LOL: :LOL: I want to see the man untd fans reactions when they here that :rolleyes:

come on vaselines, how can you all get so confident all of a sudden? if you think our team is a kafenio then what is yours? I mean you will probably lose to chalkidona and paok....I love it how you all come out of the woodwork

there is so much bullsh*t in this post, i cant even be bothered to write anything.

Guest Protathlitis

ok so try and rebutt the main point of it:

'ESP should think more carefully when he says that OSFP fans "are too confident thinking they have a chance at leoforo" because pao has only won 13 games as the home team and OSFP 12 as the away team'

understand now buddy?

xxx-18 to pios leei m*****es einai megali sizitiseitin opoia tha tin analusoume mia alli mera.pote den sugrina ethniki ellados me pao proton giati i ethniki ellados otan paizei prosferei theama kai deuteron otan paizeis me isxiroteres omades prepei na paikseis analogos,(prosoxi stin amuna kai antepitheseis).i omada sou omos paizei prosopika gia mena antipodosfairo akoma kai otan paizei me katoteres omades.pos na to kanoume diladi na po oti paizetai treli mpala afou kathe fora pou sas parakoloutho me pairnei o upnos.sorry megale alla o monos logos pou eiste proti einai giati meiname apo dunameis kai xarizoume agones kai oxi epeidei eiste kaliteroi i paizetai kamia treli mpala.me ton idio tropo pou den xairomai pou xasame to derby alla etsi egrapse to tablo tha prepei kai eseis na eiste logikoi gia olla auta pou grafetai sta forums.min koufathoume entelos :band:

Olympiakos will win the title

they have too

the season has been too unpredictable this season and can't end like this

Pao isn't that good to maintain its lead

AEK not only plays Pao but another suprise team in Xanthi and they have beaten both the top flight teams this season

title far from over

interesting to see wut happens

yeah but u have to realise thats what soccer commentators say around the world about our national team

And ur raising the same point

So far melizana hasnt conceded any goals which is good

At the end of the season who ever wins the title will prove whther ur right or wrong ;)

and btw if u were about to fall asleep while we were playing u would have noticed how many chances at goal we had vs u

And if it wasnt for Antonaki playing a 9/10 game the score would have been way higher

Maybe if u fall asleep while watching our games u should work less sleep more :P

yeah but u have to realise thats what soccer commentators say around the world about our national team

And ur raising the same point

So far melizana hasnt conceded any goals which is good

At the end of the season who ever wins the title will prove whther ur right or wrong ;)

your right PAO hasn't conceded a goal yet but they will

and they will not win the title

Olympiakos will get to the top to force a playoff for the title

Guest Protathlitis

I dunno about that; like I said OSFP gave up 7 points which is our fault. but I dont think winning this title should tell you that the style you play gets results even if it looks bad

about the chances, come on man; you definatley won the first half but did you see how many chances we had in the second half? aside from okkas missing his mandatory 4 chances there was a dokari from RIbo, shot from Djole

Im not saying we deserved the game. but It was like the game at Karaiskaki; once you got your goal we came and had the better of the game but couldent score

I don't know about you but my prediction was 4-0!!!!! If it wasn't for that xazogoli Geka the score could have easily been as such by halftime!!!!! ;)

i dont think it was because of gkekas. i'd rather say that nikopolidis stopped most of your efforts in front of the goal. he made most probably one if not the best match for osfp so far.

if you let aside all your hatred against him you really could admit that he was one of the best players on the field that night. ;)

I was sitting near the goal at these lost opportunitis... Gekas is a good player but he is a big XAZOGOLIS!!!! his shot was directly to Melos's foot, while gonzo's shot was quite week and easy to save... Michalakis's tet a tet was again weak and out of post without the melos having to interfere!!!!

Although I too believe that he had a good game bearing in mind the circumstances...

xxx-18 maybe if your team was playing some soccer worth watching i could stay awake.i don t know about you but here in rhe states the have games fron budesliga and england saturday mornings7.00pm.check those games and then we will talk. :D

Guest Protathlitis

what about our Dokari!!

what about our own XAZOGOLIS who missed his mandatory 4 chances!!

thats just one eyed bias

time will tell oly 11 but when pao does win it, i dnt want to hear refs pushed u again towards the end with late goals or we were lucky or the league was s%$#! ect....

do u ever hear me say anything about the refs

its constantly the pao fans theme is

the refs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if in doubt blame the refs

Olympiakos doesn't do that

but these dayz Pao owns the league b/c of nea democratia

what about our Dokari!!

what about our own XAZOGOLIS who missed his mandatory 4 chances!!

thats just one eyed bias

Where exactly did you see 4 chances? :o

Th eonly chances you missed are Rivaldo's post (which was actuially a p*****A of briakos, we were making a sub at the time but this idiot did not wait for Vyntra to come in and ordered the free kick before!!), and Okkas shot from outside the area which went wide... If you consider Okkas's shot as a chance then we should have scored 10 goals!!!

Actually for those who watched the game even in the 2nd half PAO was MORE dangerous that Thrynos!!! Thrynos had the post with Rivaldo but PAO had three good counter attacks, one with Kostadinou shot which went just wide, Gekas shot again wide and Bides who went up free in the penalty box but heis cross went wide....

...Okkas shot from outside the area which went wide... If you consider Okkas's shot as a chance then we should have scored 10 goals!!!

you know what the sad thing is? during the weekend i saw the highlights of some other matches and one guy, i dont remember the team or the name, made a goal from exaclty the same spot and in exactly the same way okkas tried. i think it was in the spanish league. :angry: :(

Guest Protathlitis

if you think pao was more dangerous in the second half theres no point in arguing; you need your head examined mate

Vassilie, in the first half yes; but because they only got one goal, we should have been able to get a point with our chance. I cant remember pao having one chance in the second half

Archived