• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

congratulatiosn on the win boyz

epitelous a clean game with no ref controvesies and a clean winner,

bravo.

now 5 more games.. hopefully a loss by you guys and we are back in

a great derby too

your congradulations are much appreciated...

I am impressed with italians tactics in 2nd half. Our boys looked tired, but we must learn to take our opportunities in front of goal.

If gekkas is to make a carreer with pao, he must take his chances...................

The game should have been settled in the first half with a 3 nil lead, thta would have killed off the gays.

Bidis is not fit, needs more conditioning and needs to take on players. Be aggressive in field. Mihalaki, what can one say.............

If there was a goal he wanted to score this year, would be against the gays.......

gonzales and basinas were brilliant..........

Morris was a champion today............

Imagine if munch has some match fitness before this game.

Anyway one down and 2 more big games to go..........

Great win. He had to beat the gavroi, though we should have scored more. We played risky in the second half, because 1-0 is not a safe score. Especially, because OLY wasn't good defensively! Anyway, we're first. But it's not over yet. AEK and PAOK are big games too, and we have trouble with small teams too, let's not forget that.

Gekas has potential, but he chokes in big games (euro, derbies). Maybe we should use Pap against the other 2 remaining derbies. Konstadinides should leave PAO. Moris is world-class. Good for Gonzo who plays out of position but contributes a lot.

As for Nikopolidis...he played good, saved gavroi.

Finally, I hope AEK stays second and Oly out of the CL.

PS>RED CARDS to the ADMINISTRATORS FOR DOING A HORRIBLE JOB MODERATING THIS FORUM. DISGRACEFUL! If they were refs in the game, they would be running now.... :box: :LOL:

Mihalaki did it again... Big game by the greens....... Wooter was absolutely useless today... Papadopolos should have come on from Gkekas he was not having a big match.......Bides and Munch played pretty good as there were causing alot of problems for the Reds......Another game winner for Mihalaki whats going to happen when he leaves.... Is Olisadabe going to replace him NO CHANCE..............

They better think again if there going to give this guy the MVP of the league less money!!!!!

Good game boys the league is closer to being ours!!

A deserved win though a game we should've finished off

in the 1st half.

Basinas, Moris & Mixali were my standouts .... Gonzo played

very well also.

I disagree saying Wooter was absolutely useless, he

may not have set the world on fire but he ran hard, made

runs into space and held possession of the ball OK .... I wouldn't

say Haralambides played any better than him.

The one major blemish to come from the match (other than the

xamenes efkairies) was the actions of some stupid fans who threw

bottles at Georgatos.

This will punish us and sadly may mean the last ever derby in Leoforo

to be played without any fans in a closed arena.

GREAT WIN!!! Konstantinou and Basinas were very good; Munch played hard... Haralambidis didn't do anything special; Wooter was indeed GOOD TODAY what the hell are you smoking? Good positioning and I can see the team really working more cohesively; the Italian influence seems to be there! Gekas was a dissapointment today though wasn't he? BRAVO MALEZANI AND TEAM

Dikaio apotelesma, syxaritiria paides.

H mpala na koilaei panw katw se ena derby, an einai dynaton ! Pane kath dekaeties pou exoume dei/akousei gia kath tetio. Wraio to theama to efxarhsththka to matsaki opos pisteuvo olloi pou eixane thn efkairia na to parakolouthisoune, kai as xasame. me ousia o PAO. 59% katoxi ths mpalas eixame kai den mporousame na dimiourgisoume tipota to a3iologo (propantos sto proto meros)

Twra giati oi paixtes tou pao panigirisane san na eixane kataktisi to prwta0lhma oute egw den 3erw. Edw pate Makedonia me PAOK kai entos me AEK !

TIPOTA MA TIPOTA den ehei krithei akomh, kratitheite ligo re lagoi.

Fantazeste omos mia xronia xwris ton OLYMPIAKO sto CL ? HELL MIGHT BE FREEZING OVER :o

GREAT WIN!!! Konstantinou and Basinas were very good; Munch played hard... Haralambidis didn't do anything special; Wooter was indeed GOOD TODAY what the hell are you smoking? Good positioning and I can see the team really working more cohesively; the Italian influence seems to be there! Gekas was a dissapointment today though wasn't he? BRAVO MALEZANI AND TEAM

What game were u guys watching Wooter was running around like his head was cut off he couldnt even make one pass.. I realized Know u people r so blind its not even funny tell how it is.....And Morris almost lost the ball like ten times in the back......KONSTANTINOU MVP !!!!

HAvE the time Wooter when to dribble he almost fell flat on his face......

Bad game by him he was the worst player on the pitch by far.....He has some talent but was useless today... Melazani was stupid to start him anyway....

What game were u guys watching Wooter was running around like his head was cut off he couldnt even make one pass.. I realized Know u people r so blind its not even funny tell how it is.....And Morris almost lost the ball like ten times in the back......KONSTANTINOU MVP !!!!

HAvE the time Wooter when to dribble he almost fell flat on his face......

Bad game by him he was the worst player on the pitch by far.....He has some talent but was useless today... Melazani was stupid to start him anyway....

Disagree !!!

Wooter had a good game, especially his first half. Ran a lot , covered space, was invlolved offensively.

Morris was my MVP. Especially his flying tackle on the counter attack by Okkas in the first half was world class. He is becoming the Henriksen of this generation.

Malezani read the game well. He inspired the players, and they played as a TEAM. Well done Alberto. I liked his substitutions as well. He is a good tactician

Gents, I am reading the comments and I am suprised by the fact that many of you have no clue on what the game is about. This game was divided into dominance by each tean for each half. PAO in the first and OSFP in the second. The difference is that we scored and they did not. If you paid attention to the tactics, OSFP in the second half kept attacking from the left which forced Melezani to make some changes due to the inability to contain the OSFP captain who switched to the left side at half time.. Also in the second half Basinas played almost inside the 18, whether or not by design , We do not know,He did not have a good second half, he played back and looked tired, thus allowing too much space to OSFP players, and Rivaldo in particular.. Goumas was constantly being beat because he lacks pace on the outside and does not belong there. If he is to play there he needs help from the midfielders and he did not get it when he needed it. That is why the changes were made by Melezani. Vyntra should have come in a lot earlier in order to provide some coverage for the outside flangs. As far as the players that came through today, the constant was Morris, Equi, Konstantinou and Wooter. Everyone played well in the first half, it is the second half and the adjustments that were made by OSFP and Melezani. We went into a shell that almost cost us a tie.

Great win just the same... :box: :box: :box:

By the way XXX 18T Aiolikos all the way Go Dalambekis or are you too young to remember the great Aiolikos team

Archived