Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos vs Olympiakos

HOLLYWOOD

What game were u guys watching Wooter was running around like his head was cut off he couldnt even make one pass.. I realized Know u people r so blind its not even funny tell how it is.....And Morris almost lost the ball like ten times in the back......KONSTANTINOU MVP !!!!

HAvE the time Wooter when to dribble he almost fell flat on his face......

Bad game by him he was the worst player on the pitch by far.....He has some talent but was useless today... Melazani was stupid to start him anyway....

wooter played a good game, im not quite sure what your talking about and whether you were watching football or not?

haverhill...it was evident that after halftime malezani wanted to hold on to the game...he did not want to attack and risk being caught off guard, this is why we kept our tactics in the second to counters...everytime we would attack forward with our men we would get caught and malezani knew that oly would come out with a bang the second half...our players are capable of holding a game of that caliber, it just wasnt evident before because wew didnt have a coach that had a tactically good football mind...in my eyes malezani is a very good coach so far..he is discplining the layers and forming a strong team partership...he made the right changes and formed the game with hihs moves and tactics...his tactis and our players will and drive is what won the game...none of our players did badly...everyone helped the team and did their jobs..the only really really notable pefformances were morris and michali...wooter played a good game, bidis put good work in...gonzalez helped the midfield and held up the balll while distributong and keeping an eye on holding the center of the pitch just as basinas did...we didnt have a gap in our midfield because basinas sat deep while eki sat in the middle...he wasnt in the superstar role, but he was in the role that would most help the team and that is what malezani's tactics is all about...winning first then pretty ball later and it has succeded...statistically i believe we have the best defense in euope along with chelsea, only allowing 12 goals...now these are just statistics, by no means am i comparing us to chelsea or any other euro super power(as our league is VERY VERY much different then the "super" leagues), but it says something about malezzanis recent performances and his drive to win...all our players did what they had to do to win..everyone had their star moments and everyone made mistakes, but at least now we learn how to deal with our mistakes and be discipline and alot of this is because of malezani...

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats for today, but remember, we split the season series. Nikopolidis, not bad today, but I would've loved a shutout. Konstantinou is the clear MVP here, but who else could it have been. Well, we'll see how you deal with that schedule. :LOL:

I have seen Wooter play with anorthosis he is not nearly have the player he is with Pao..... Hopefully he starts to score as well because he had a good track record for scoring goals as well... Anyways.... Georgatos and Djordevic were completely shell shocked today as u never even noticed them on the pitch... Good review on sportime about the players performances.... Read what the press says about the players.........

o PAO tou protou imixronou itan from other planet... very good ball and some poly kales eikairies gia 2-3 goal alla i mpala einai skrofa..... sto deutero imixrono eimastan kakoi kai polles fores fovomouna oti tha fame goal.... girisane poly piso..

O Morris was the best stin amina with Kotsio, Basinas, Wooter, Bidis also sto kentro, Mixalaki eisai trela agori mou...... O Gkekas einai nteforme :(

Galivovic is the next trifillara???

O munch eixe good game but fenotan oti tou eleipan games......

tora as sovareutoume.... kai na min xasoume auto to pleonektima!

OK this is how I saw the game from within Leoforos...

I might be a hot tempered PAO fan, but I usually see things very realistic. We played well in the first half although I think we should have killed this Kafeneio from half-time... Everybodys talking about Malezani's tactics now while a week ago everybody was trashing the guy! It is good sometimes to have some stability... ven though we won I can't really say that I was impressed by the tactics and by the line up... To explain my self...

Bides started he is clearly NO good for PAO, and he had a very bad game overall apart from one or two good things that he has done... Wooter could cover the right side (he is a right footed player) while Sanmartean could play on the left and trash this circus-*kafeneio from Pireaus once and for all...

Also Xazogolis (Gekas) should have been substituted from the half time... The guy was playing ina different game!!!! He missed 3 clear tet-a-tets and I was the only one who said this from the beginning. The kid is not ready for such pressure yet!! Yes, he scored against Egaleo and some other 2nd class teams but he is not made for Derbies and big games YET. This is why we got out of UEFA cup too!!! He missed too many clear chances!!! Olisadebe could easily take his place in the second half and hit them on counter-attack...

Bottomline, Thrynos is the bigget kafeneio and once again we made things difficult!!! We defended a lot but also created chances in the second half with counter attacking... But seeing both teams the game should have ended at a score of 4-0 easily if we kept playing like the way we played in the first half. We let that kafeneio hold the ball (with no OUSIA however) allowing them to miss one or two chances....

Anyway I hope that Malezani learned from his mistakes against Iraklis and Aris and he won't go down to Crete against Ergotelis playing with 5 defenders!!!! ;)

Anyway good win against the Kotes but I was still not impressed!!! Don't get carried away by the results friends... Beating a KAFENEIO 1-0 doesn't make us a good team... We need some stability throughout our games... Malezanis has made some good moves though, by putting Vyntra in to cover the whole on our right side in the second half.... Now Lamoio entered the pitsch because Munch was clearly not ready to handle the entire 90 minutes!!!!

pappou - where were you sitting?

i think i saw pictures of a kota walking around adonakis goal before thegame (not adoni or the other 10 kotes but i mean one with feathers and osfp kaskol) did someone bring one in or was it just a toy?

:P :P

I didn't see the Kota... I was sitting in gate 5!!!

ADONAAAKI

EISAI TREEEELAAAA

ME TOY POYSTH

TO KEFALI

STH FANEEEELAAA!!!!! :nw: :nw: :ph34r:

congrats guys

its a fair result if you take the image of the first half where we didnt have a chance. and you cant say anything about nikopolidis' performance. he was great tonight but couldnt do anything against konstantinous header.

the best player on the field was wouter in my oppinion. he reminded me somehow of karembeus performance in rizoupoli during the 3-0. he was just everywhere and we couldnt stop him.

great match all in all. only one of my friends (a vazelo) fell shortly asleep. normally they are more. ;)

but nothing has been decided yet id say.

briakos took i quite serious with the object throwing. most probably pao will get a one match ban if he wrote everything on the match paper. (though georgatos wasnt hit by anything, it was clearly visible on tv)

congrats again

http://www.contra.gr/paparazzi.1653.html

LOL

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

have a look at todays Paparazzi from contra.gr

lol

Anyways - good game better than the one at Karaiskaki

Good refering - well it wasnt that bad but he was ok! Georgatos you gorilla - is he going for Best Actor or something - nothing hit him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adonaki had a good game - he surprisingly was catching a few crosses he only dropped one!

and my Play of the Day goes to Galinovic for his celebration during the goal!!!!

:LOL:

Georgatos you gorilla - is he going for Best Actor or something - nothing hit him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM glad i wasn't the only one who noticed that. Eh what do you expect, he showed what a roufiano m****i he is. Like a kota trying to act like he was hit by something in his big bald head so the referee could stop the game. Guys no doubt about it, he's a gey down to the bone. :LOL:

Guest Protathlitis

that is all u have to say !

why not think about youre shiity team not playing cl football next season :nw: :tup:

:LOL: please stay posting at phantis sluck :tup:

seriously though, I posted my thoughts in the OSFP forum

now lets see what you Olympiakos fans have to say? I knew we'd win but you all insisted Olympiakos would somehow beat Panathinaikos for the 2nd time in one year in their own stadium. Well, 1-0 looks like a well deserved PAO victory to me.

Congratulations to Kostandinou, scoring a strikers goal against a determined nikopolidis.

Congratulations to the defense and Galinovic, for keeping yet another clean sheet.

Congratulations to Malesani, for winning his first athens derby.

The biggest congratulations are to the whole team, for keeping the trophy green.

Thank you Panathinaikos!!!!

Georgatos is bothersome.

To think that this guy has so much talent...and he certainly rises to the occassion when it comes to the big games. But I think he incites a lot of it with his big mouth and his play.

As far as yesterday's match went...I never saw him get nailed with anything at all. He saw the ref calling them over from the corner..started to walk away with his head down...and then gripped his head knowing that he was the centre of attention at that point.

must have learned it from rivaldo. remember the incident when someone of the turkish team threw the ball at him?

:LOL:

that was sooooo funny what he did to the turks, cying my eyes out, but he got a really really bad name for what he did then, though he gave an outstanding performence, combining with ronaldo and ronaldinho

I thought bringing in Sanmartean would have been good in the second half; also taking out Gekas since he wasn't having a good game and bringing in Papadopoulos or Olisadebe instead. But apparently he was going for something different. Konstantinidis doesn't do it for me at all I'm afraid. At any rate this is probably the best game we've played domestically this season! I still feel like celebrating!

Archived