Phantis Forums

dipapa

Guest tsilis76

FILE MOU EXEIS APOLYTO DIKIO!!!!!!

EXO DIARKEIAS STIN 16 KAI KLAIO TA LEFTA MOU!!!!

ESTEILA KAI EGO STIN PAE DEKADES MAIL ENANTION TIS "IROIKIS" THIRAS 7 STO: INFO@OLYMPIACOS.ORG!!!!!!

EXO PAREI KAI THLEFONA STO 210-4143000

OLOI NA KANOUME KTI GIA NA DIALYTHEI EPITELOUS H ALHTEIA THS 7!!!!!

ESTEILA KAI THN DIKH SOU EPISTOLH!!!!!!!

DYSTYXOS DEN THA GINEI TIPOTA!!!!O KOKKALIS PROTIMAEI TON STRATO TOU KAI TOUS TSOUKALADES APO TOUS FILISIXOUS FILATHLOUS!!!!!!!

H THYRA 7 THELEI NA KANEI KOUMANTO KAI NA DIALEGEI KAI PROPONHTH (THELEI...ANASTOPOULO KAI ALEFANTO)!!!!!!

MAKARI NA EPAIRNE KAI O KOKKALIS METRA OPOS O TZIGGER KAI O NTEMHS, ALLA DEN THELEI!!!!!

YPOMONH 2 XRONIA KAI META SIGA MIN XANANEOSOUME TIS SYNDROMES MELON KAI TA DIARKEIAS

Finally we find two normal serious people that actually can see things opendly...

Tsilis76 is absolutely right about what he says for Kokkalis... The bottomline is one... If Kokkalis WANTED to stop those Hooligans, he could have easily done so (see Tziggers move with ID's, Demis's moves by sending people in prison etc etc), but it is clear that he prefers to have his army than NORMAL and HEALTHY football fans as dipapa mentions in his letter...

What you all need to understand is that Kokkalis has no love for the game or OSFP. The reasons for buying OSFP were very obvious. It wasn't done because of a TAVLI match (between Kapetanios and his friend Ntaifas in the late 70), which decided the buy of PAO and OSFP then, but it was simply done for other reasons...

To be honest I don't blame Kokkalis... Kokkalis used to be a serious person in the past but he has now become a part of a dirty game. He grew rich very rapidly through the help of the Gorvernment and others (including Vardinogiannis) and he has basically lost touch with reality. His business activities involve some other stuff that reach the press every now and then... And I am asking.. What the hell is the Government doing? I have erad throughout the papers for many years that Kokkalis is acused for 7 diferent things including ESPIONAGE!!! Why doesn't the government do something about it? And I am not saying that these accusations are true... If they are however, Kokkalis must go to Jail, and if they aren't the government has to send all these dirty Journalists to jail for giving a bad name to one of the biggest businessmen in Greece....

Understand this my friends... The government is 90% to blame for almost all problems in our country... They are a bunch of Hyppocrites who avoiding talking a single serious decision, who hide behind their fingers, who rob ordinary people in order for them to benefit financially, and for not sticking to the law... It is simply a joke, all they do every day is measure their rates in the interpol and take decisions accordingly....

So don't expect much from your letters, it seems that you have the best interest for both Greek football and Olympiakos but you have to remember that this is Greece you are talking about... Not Switzerland, not Portugal not US! This is the bordello called Greece and things do not simply work based on common sence... ;)

I know I never said that ND are going to be perfect... All politicians are the biggest LAMOIA, but at least they are not PASOKIA!!!! The PASOKIA have ruined this country entirely but ND the way they are going looks like a government that nobody is going to realise that was ever in power... I would call them a NON-existent government....

The pasokia ruined the country entirely huh ? LOL ! For the sake of the thread I won't continue, but it's true all our politicians are clowns and operate as clowns as well, the rest of the civilized world laughs along with us.

Now I think everyone has signaled out the obvious problem, but can we or shouled we expect results ? What happens when the next altercation with red "fans" takes place ? More covering with the blanket ?

I'll send an email, but unfortunatly as ESP13 touched upon I'am not expecting anything to happen, they'll probably throw my email addy to a spam list too just for daring to send an email, haha.

Socrates has done alot for the club no question, but it is the things as this that make you wonder. :nono:

The government is 90% to blame for almost all problems in our country

Pappou, I'm not going to respond to the rest of your post, just because the discussion would be long and quite off topic. All I can say is we must remember that people have the governments they deserve.

Look at the corruption, ignorance and the lack of meritocracy that characterizes the Greek society. One hardly expects something to change after realizing that. Big changes come from mentality transformations. This is a very slow process. Sometimes too slow to prevent the decline and fall of an aged society.

You are correct people select and vote Governments but what choice do Greek people have? Greece is the only place in the world that people vote not to favour one party but to drop the other party who is in command!!! That was the only reason that I have voted for these ND clowns instead of the PASOKIA!!! We vote the less clown (which we believe at the time) just to drop the BIG CLOWNS and LAMOIA from power...

I say it again... Only a mad man who doesn't care about money, elections etc will be able to save this place....

I say it again... Only a mad man who doesn't care about money, elections etc will be able to save this place....

It simply doesn't work (it didn't work through ages). Please understand it once for all. That man should be a god that knows everything, otherwise:

1. He would have weaknesses. Once ascended to power, he would be corrupted (power, money, sex, flattery etc).

2. Even after assuming that he would be immune to corruption, the problem of hierarchy and bureaucracy remains. No complicated organization (like the modern states) is able to function without a "verical" hierarchy and a powerful bureaucracy (which eventually will become inflexible and/or corrupted). Both, essentially, isolate the "saint-leader" from reality.

I was like that since the ancient days of Roman empire (up to and including Byzantium), Ottoman empire etc etc. What you're suggesting would hardly work even at the small city states of the ancient Greek world.

Guest Protathlitis

I cant beleive some of the s%$#! I read.....such sinicism about our democracy

I dont know how you can possibly say that Pasok ruined the entire country......Greece is doing extremely well and is at its healthiest in modern history

you might complain that pasok favoured Osfp and everything but that seems to be pretty much your only assessment of that government

What about the great social reforms of pasok? what about the foreign policy which showed some balls and put Greece in the great position it is now

ESP, I remember in another thread you were talking about how you getting a stadium can be calculated in votes: that is a disgrace if any person gives his vote because of that

Are you kidding me that Greece is the only country where people vote to keep the best party out? in any case that is just word play. What about when Pasok was just voted back in? you think the people didnt like the optimism pasok brought and just that ND was going out?

come on this is ridiculous. Id take what we have in Greece over the 'democracy' which exists in the US

I cant beleive some of the incredible judgements made about society in Greece..........Id take the society in Greece over the kind of people you find in Australia and America

and by the way; apparently Kokkalis splitting from some of the most hardcore gate7..............theres some action for you

Archived