• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Protathlitis

Good stuff, I hear the fans praising Bajevic

I'd like to think that they are not the same ones who said they wanted him out

NOW LETS GET THESE FUKIN ENGLISH CUNTZ

:tup: iero :nw:

it wasnt a very nice match but a nice result. finally we atchieved to win away again. our defence worked quite good. zairi wasnt as dangerous as last time. we had more problems on our right side this time.

the team played very well today. but i was a bit disappointed from our offense again. rivaldo and okkas didnt cause that much trouble for sochaux today. most of our offensive plays went over djole and geo. maric's appierance wasnt very noticeable but he was there when he was needed and worked a lot on our right side. mavrogenidis and kostoulas played well on both sides in our defense. djole and stoltidis made a good team in the midfield. the same for anatolakis and schurrer in the defense (although anatolakis got away from a card when he pushed menez i think).

the only complaints i have about our team are ribo and okkas. both were closed down more or less by the defence. the same happened with castillo when he entered. and what the f**k was that shot of giovanni?! was he afraid that his masseles would fall out if he would run a bit more than a meter?! 5 on three. that could have been the second goal for us.

i am really thinking of going to watch the match in england.

so good luck to pao on this place. would be cool to see two greek teams advancing to the next round.

Very well done! Bravo!

And twice as good for Greek Clubs since you gyus got more than the result! You won!

I saw it. Olympiakos played a good midfield based game and stole the ball many times. Had possetion, BUT could not create chances! At a point when 3 Olympiakos players run free against 1 French defender the managed to give him the ball!!!

But all good at the end and a great psychological boost for your team!

Keep it up! :gr:

these are the next couples:

middlesbrough - sporting

sevilla - parma

steaua - villareal

lille - auxerre

olympiakos - newcastle

shakhtar - alkmaar

partizan - cska

austria/athletic - zaragoza

i'd say sporting, villareal, auxerre, shakhtar, cska, sevilla and athletic will pass on. osfp could advance against newcastle. but you never know.

CH-THRYLOS: Well on a good day, we can beat all those clubs to a pulp, and on a bad one we can loose to all of them as well. The Newcastle matches will of course have their own share of danger, but if we can clean up in Karaiskakh and keep a clean sheet, I really dont see us faultering in England against them, Shearer can't do everything all the time.

Anyways one step at a time, I beleive we CAN and MUST get deep into the UEFA CUP this year, allwste mono emeis meiname :P

B)

THRYLE SE AGAPW KAI OPOU PAS THA TRAGOUDW !

Olympiakos played a near perfect game

there emphasis was protecting the goal but also creating positive possession

they didn't look great but they didn't need to

they played like a team with a lead and used it to sucess

this win does alot of things for Olympiakos

for starters Psychologically, i mean these last 4 days was pretty bad, Bajevic looked on his way out but that ended with the progression tonight

it restores confidence to the players

another game played at Kariaskaki

finally an away win in Europe it's not C.L. and its not against a big club but it still counts

anybody got clips of the goals??????????????????????????????????

Archived