Phantis Forums

Player ratings

Guest Protathlitis

Guest Protathlitis

Im gonna start up what the vaseloi have in their forum; player ratings /10

It wont be as easy do do it because theres so many more vaseloi in this forum (lucky that doesent reflect how things are in reality ;) )

its good because the match thread can be used for other things

remember that 5 is when they dont do a lot wrong but they didnt really do much

the first game is today's one:

OSFP 2 - 1 ARIS

Nikopolidis - 7 - played well, couldent do anything about the goal and was solid throughout

Anatolakis - 7 - had a solid game and made a few vital challenges

Schurrer - 5 - during the breif spell when aris had a few chances he was out of position

Pantos - 7 - his rating goes up because of those goal line clearances but other than those he didnt do much

Georgatos - 5 - looked ok but got caught out defensively sometimes

Tzole - 7 - played well, went on some great runs like old times, good game for him

Stoltidis - 7 - played very well, our back four we not switched on today and he made a mends as much as he could

Rivaldo - 5 - injured off at half time

kafes - 5 - didnt do much but only played a half

Georgiadis - 8 - his best game of the season

Okkas - 8 - our best, actually scored and had a good effort saved but as usual his good points werent in goal scoring but in the other things strikers do

Giovanni - 6 - had some magical touches as usual but didnt do much

Castillo - 5 - came on late

kostoulas - 6- it was a good move by Bajevic to bring him on and change things around otherwise xanthi could have easily got an equiliser

Bajevic - 6 - Im not sure about the starting 11 but he made some good subs

Great idea, protathlitis

Nikopolidis-6- Not at his best, but dependable as always

Anatolakis-7- I agree completely

Schurrer-4- how long til he loses his spot?

Pantos-7-got the job done when needed

Georgatos-6- modest

Djordjevic-7- did what a captain should

stoltidis- 8- a very good effort from him today

rivaldo- 6- hope he's ok

Kafes-5- had little to do, and was prematurely pulled

Georgiadis-9- game-winners are high on my list

Okkas-10- beautiful goal and a great effort out of him, phenomenal

Giovanni-7- nice setup on the Okkas goal

castillo- no rating

kostoulas- 8- made Nikopolidis's job very easy down the stretch

Dusan bajevic-8- hey, as long as he coaches us to victory, no complaints coming out of me

But, protathlitis, we beat Aris today

Nikopolidis -6.5- aside from slightly bad positioning in the first goal, he was stable, nothing of importance in other words or worth mentioning.

Anatolakis -8- the lone warrior at the back with Anastasios, what do we feed this guy?

Shurrer -4- ok, this guy must want out and is slowly phasing himself out of the team....remember you heard it from ME first :LOL:

Pantos -7- giasou re megale, a saviour at the back several times, and made runs on the ball, i know its what you ask of a player normally but at our form lately thats doing alot, LMAO

Georgatos -6.5-walked for the first half (i think i saw him smoking a cig too), once he got the captain bracelet he grew some nuts

Stoltidis -7 -another warrior, out of form or not, he is there and everywhere

Rivaldo -N/A - no comment

Kafes -3 - this guy was deadly in the first half of the season, now he is just, dead.

Djordjevic -7.5- he was active, and suprisingly good, maybe a step to getting in form ?

Georgiadis -9- alot of heart, he made the runs that we needed played with heart and got the game winner, bravo.

Giovanni -7- ok, so he did nothing out of the oridnary and walked with the rest of them, doesnt mean you cant get a cardiovascular work out ! he setup some nice plays actually, and tried involving everyone, too bad everyone was noone.

Okkas -9- God blesses the hard workers, he deserves his paycheck for this week, aris defenders might catch him in their sleep too and a nice goal to get the monkey (or cow) off his bck throwing himself at it without care head first.

Guest Protathlitis

yeah bravo ston vazelo who came up with this idea

but I rekon 5 should be that; otherwise there isnt enough difference between 0 to 5

I understand it is your personal ratings

i will be much obliged if you bring some newpapers ratings as well

(more than one)

As I said in another thread I am happy for Okkas. Hope he is over hiss spell of misses .

As to the defence, I heard that the crossbar saved the day for Nikopolidis and Oly, is it true??

I understand it is your personal ratings

i will be much obliged if you bring some newpapers ratings as well

(more than one)

As I said in another thread I am happy for Okkas. Hope he is over hiss spell of misses .

As to the defence, I heard that the crossbar saved the day for Nikopolidis and Oly, is it true??

Aris had 3 good chances between 63rd and 67th minutes.The second one hit the post.The truth is we were veeeeeeeery lucky to win but u take any luck that comes your way.Lets hope Rivaldo hasn't played his last game for Olympiakos bcoz he still has alot to offer :nw: :nw:

Okkas 9/10 and Gewrgiadhs 8/10

The other rating i give today is that the teams average age is around 32 and this is starting to piss me off :angry:

Guest Protathlitis

OSFP 0 - 0 Xanthi

our first points dropped ever at the new Karaiskaki

Nikopolidis - 7 - didnt have to do anything except for the chance right at the death which he was ready for

Schurrer - 6 - fine didnt have to do that much

Vallas - 7 - impressive even though he wasnt called on all that much

Georgatos - 6 - did well but should have done more going forward

Mavrogenidis - 6 - did well as usual but I want another younger, faster right back

Kostoulas - 8 - our best player in a less familiar position

Djordjevic - 6 - did ok, not close to the kind of performance we would have seen last year

Georgiadis - 6 - ok, made some good runs

Rivaldo - 7 - did pretty well, nowhere near his best but was involved in all of our little moves

Maric - 5 - didnt play for long

Taralidis - 6 - hardly played but looked sharp

Giovanni - 5 - did just about nothing

Okkas - 7 - he looked pretty good and, although the chances he missed were pretty hard, he still missed 3 of them

Castillo - 6 - wasnt on for long but didnt do much

Bajevic - 7 - just an unlucky day, dont know what else he could have done

We need to start seeing Taralidis in the prwta0lhma more often, god damn serbian ###### bajevic. He must be scared of his own shadow.

Kostoulas was the man of the match once more as our offensive minded players where walking around the pitch and didn't want to move accordingly to break the double zone of Xanthi.

nikopolidis-----7: he was there when he was needed and made a few good safes

mavrogenidis-8: helped out a lot in the defense, although he had some problems from time to time with menez he also covered some mistakes by anatolakis and schurrer. in my oppinion one of our best yesterday.

kostoulas-----7: wasnt very noticeable but did his job.

schurrolakis--8: good defensive work from both of them. i have to combine them because the team up that good.

georgatos----8: helped a lot in the offense. some problems in his defensive work.

djordjevic----8: he was nearly everywhere. good work in the midfield and from time to time you could see him an geo like in the old times.

maric---------7: also not very noticeable. was there when needed. but didnt contribute much to the offensive work of the team.

rivaldo--------7: took some good fouls but wasnt that a big influence to the team like he could have been.

okkas---------6: except his header he he didnt get a lot of chances. was running a lot though but no big impact.

stoltidis-------9: not much to say. good defensive work in the midfield and the golden goal.

maybe my points are a bit high but i liked our team yesterday.

Nikopolidis-10- Come it's a shutout, can one really want more.

Mavrogenidis-8- Good D from him

Kostoulas-7- not bad at all

Schurrer-7- nice D, but not as good as Mavrogenidis

Georgatos-8- good 2-way play

Djordjevic-8- flashes of old

Maric-7- didn't see much from him

Okkas-7- no one deserves lower than a 7

Stoltidis-10- game winner b****es

Guest Protathlitis

Nikopolidis - 8 Despite our dominance he still had a bit to do with a cheeky chalkidona attack

Pantos - 6 - I spose he did ok but I just dont like his style of play

Anatolakis - 8 - played well as usual and grabbed himself a goal...hes a great guy ;)

Kostoulas - 7 - solid game like whenever he 'fills in'

Geo 8 - played his best game in a while; great stuff looked very sharp

Maric - 6 - didnt do much; he was playing much better at the start of the year

Stoltidis - 9 got two goals, rolled the ball around beautifally and bossed the midifield

Kafes - 4 - pretty useless; shouldent start in the important fixtures coming up

Phillipakos - 6 - did well, though not as well as some people were saying he did

Giovanni - 7 - did his usual magic but looked so uninterested and sometimes just did what he wanted

Okkas - 5 - worst game hes played in a while, still the missed chances and none of the good parts of his game

subs

Djordjevic - 9 - played very very well for the second game in a row after the sochaux game, great fouls too

D'acol - 7 - looked very good

rezic -6 - came on and looked pretty good; I think hes a good player

Bajevic - 7 - no complaints; good to see some rotation

Guest Protathlitis

care to give yours vasillie? if you can remember the names of those players :rolleyes: did D'akol play well?

I didnt even watch the match (kastoria-osfp),I fell alseep and missed it :o

MPAOK - OLYMPIAKOS :

Nikopolidis: -8.5- For one more time, he showed all of Greece why he was and still is the best keeper. IMPRESSIVE saves in the 2nd half.

Shurrer: -5.5- Off day for him, though he did have a solid 1st half, he made clumsy tackles and of course was out of position when the ball over the top hit Salpiggidis who easily scored the goal.

Anatolakis: -7.0- Another task complete for our 'ninja' totally stable, played the trap well, marked and won most of his battles.

Kostoulas: -8.0- So he's not exactly young or a find at his age, but im sure glad we have a guy like this on our team. totally solid totally confident, he won his battles with ease, this guy is a keeper in the off season :tup: You ###### rock re 0anash !

Mavrogenidis: -7.5- Ah yes, Dimitrakis from Azerbaijan. Watching him play so well not only on defense but with great touches on the ball moving forward made me remember the good days and our dynasty of the past. Great work re mavro, hopeufully his injury proves to be minor so he can make it against our clash with Newcastle ~!

Maric: -5.0- I'am sorry, but the more I see of Milos Maric, the more I believe he is not fit for the limani. Sure he can press, sure he can defend when needed, but there is NO imagination to his game, not to mention the fact he doesnt have the essentials down either :tdown:

Stoltidis: -9.0- This mulari is STILL on fire, jesus christ ! I need to find out what they feed him, seriously. He helped everywhere, without him we loose our backbone, this guy is something else and OTO REHAGEL YOU NEED TO REALIZE THIS !

DJORDJEVIC: -9.0- Im starting to think this guy is immortal. After all that he's heard this year after ALL THOSE years of marvelous service, he shut everyone up and looked like he did in his prime. Running past MPAOK like they were amatuers all alone, controlling the midfield and helping the rest of our players set a foot down on the pitch, prancing down the left with Karaflos #2 like the days of old, it brought a needed smile to my face. There is a reason why this man wears the captains band.

Georgatos: -8.5- Geo, it seems my friend every since your announcment of getting married (congrats, shes a KEEPER) you finding your old form re geraki. Bravo, women arnt all that bad like they are made out to be e? :D

Giovanni: -7.5- Lots of nice flick ons, one two passing (mavrogenidis goal), nice at retaining and keeping possesion, Giovanni did decently actually.

Okkas: -6.5- Very good for the first 30 minutes, but died out quick. Nice shot against udeze coming from a counter attack, would have been a great goal. Nice back heel to djole rushing in the box as well, but he was unseen the rest of the match.

I wont get into the subs, apart from ANASTASIOS PANTOS: File, you're not good enough and never were, I'am sorry to say but I look forward to not seeing you this summer.

Guest Protathlitis

OLYMPIAKOS 1 - 1 aekMP*****S

unbelievable game; same kind of feeling as against galatasaray in Constantinople. the rating collectivley go down because it doesent matter what the team does: Gio, Okkas, Castillo cant score to save their lives

Nikopolidis 6 - did nothing wrong but then gave away the stupid penalty; lymbe was going nowhere and he shouldent have fumblem it to begin with

Anatolakis - 9 - this guy is a freak; hes the best defender in Greece right now.

Schurrer - 6 - seemed to me like he was out of position alot

Mavrogenidis - 8 - fantastic

Georgatos 6 - quality of delivery for fouls and crosses should be better

Kostoulas - 6 - did ok but didnt see much; probably because hes a defensive player and we attacked all game

Djordjevic 9 - another Classy performance; his assist and passes which SHOULD have been made assists by our strikers were amazing

Stoltidis - 8 - played very well; defensivley and sprayed passes we could use all over the midfield

Maric 6 - didnt do much except a few good crosses

Giovanni - 3 - horrible and missed 3 huge chances

Okkas - 5 - he scored 1 goal but sometimes as a striker you have to score more because of the chances given to you!!

subs

Kafes - 5 - did nothing

Castillo - 4 - did crap

Bajevic 8 - what else could he do?

Archived