Phantis Forums

Pana KYPello.

bides

After watching the masterful Charalambides on the pitch today I feel like there is No stopping the greens from winning the Kypello and the League this year.. The kis is brilliant... Signing Wooter froM Anorthosis is big too... He will be a big help as Pana's midfield is horrible....

Bravo RE BIDES, hey did you see how the reds stayed in the Kypello yeah it was Mr Okkas that saved him.... OH well!! WE will meet the Reds again..

i really really hope your right.......but i want to wait till someone other than u sees him and says that........i mean it would be safe to assume no matter what you see your going to tell us that.......you user name IS "bides" afterall........ ;)

and okkas scored by accident.....dont get excited that was the most terrible defensive mistake followed by retarted goalkeeping and the shot still sucked.

Okkas did not score by accident.. Trust me I hate the reds.. Every one is on this guy.. Know one can stop him when he has the ball thats why he gets fouled all the time.. He has been unlucky, too bad he plays for a horrible team.. Georgatos should be starting on that team too.. What a waste of a great player.. He scored and thats all that mattered..... Im the only one talking about BIdes why dont you do some rersearch on the guy.. I cant wait till the guy scores he will do a flip the fans will never forget.... All of Cyprus talks about this kid nad so will all of greece too.. Especially all the green fans.... wait till you see Wooter play too.. Trust me he is not garbage like Epalle, Zututoas or half the reject players Pana has......

After watching the masterful Charalambides on the pitch today I feel like there is No stopping the greens from winning the Kypello and the League this year.. The kis is brilliant...  Signing Wooter froM Anorthosis is big too... He will be a big help as Pana's midfield is horrible....

Bravo RE BIDES, hey did you see how the reds stayed in the Kypello yeah it was Mr Okkas that saved him.... OH well!! WE will meet the Reds again..

Where exactly did you manage to watch the game? I am just wandering.....

P.S. Another question: Can you name ANY Cypriot player who simply IS NO GOOD? I am just wandering as well...

You say the best about Bides, Okkas, Konstadinou, Yasemi etc etc... Apart from Konstadinou I think the rest of the are GREAT KATSIKIA!!!!!

Okkas did not score by accident.. Trust me I hate the reds.. Every one is on this guy.. Know one can stop him when he has the ball thats why he gets fouled all the time.. He has been unlucky, too bad he plays for a horrible team.. Georgatos should be starting on that team too.. What a waste of a great player.. He scored and thats all that mattered..... Im the only one talking about BIdes why dont you do some rersearch on the guy.. I cant wait till the guy scores he will do a flip the fans will never forget.... All of Cyprus talks about this kid nad so will all of greece too.. Especially all the green fans.... wait till you see Wooter play too.. Trust me he is not garbage like Epalle, Zututoas or half the reject players Pana has......

there was a dramatic error from Shesa to give him the shot, and Bartzokas did the worst job of coming out ever......he jumped a mile high before okkas shot!

but i dont blame him , because if Okkas was shooting thats where id expect it to go too. that was no brilliance or skill at all by okkas....dont play it up.

and Epalle is no longer a PAO player by the way.....

Pappou I see you have come to yr senses and want basinas to go at last...

I will personally strangle the next guy who argues bidis is a great player etc etc without having seen him in serious competition.. :D I'm sick of cypriot "wonders"!!!

I will personally strangle the next guy who argues bidis is a great player etc etc without having seen him in serious competition.. :D I'm sick of cypriot "wonders"!!!

Buddy that would be funny to see!!! Buddy I have watching this guy for five years.. ASk Sparta Prague about him.......

Panathinaikos qualified to the round of 16 in the Greek Cup, after defeating Ionikos by 1-0 in the second game (2-0 in the first). The match looked more like a chore for the players, while it provided no excitement for the few fans present. The only highlight of the match was the inclusion in Panathinaikos initial lineup of the newly acquired Cypriot, Kostas Charalabidis, who demonstrated some good techniques and was probably the only one who played with passion. The goal that sealed the game was scored in the 79’ by Pantelis Konstantinidis. So, now Panathinaikos is preparing for a new derby in the Cup, since it will play against AEK in the next round.

FZ I was one of the few people in here who favoured the idea of selling Basinas... I have been saying that since last year.... Not to take anything from him, I think he is a great player but at PAO he is trying to do much more than he is capable of doing.... ;)

Archived