Phantis Forums

Aris-OFI

Vaggar

With all the problems that Aris has, and also by playing at a neutral field, I expect us to win. If we cannot win under these circumstances, then when are we gona win away?

Anyway, the biggest problem that we have is that Neofytou will not be able to play, since he was injured in the cup game against Lykoi. He is expected to return by next game against OSFP.

Scazni talked about this games and among other things he said:

"We have to try hard during the whole game. The final result depends on our performance. We have ahead 3 very difficult games (Aris, OSFP, PAOK) and we need to try to get as many points as we can."

With all the problems that Aris has, and also by playing at a neutral field, I expect us to win. If we cannot win under these circumstances, then when are we gona win away?

Anyway, the biggest problem that we have is that Neofytou will not be able to play, since he was injured in the cup game against Lykoi. He is expected to return by next game against OSFP.

Scazni talked about this games and among other things he said:

"We have to try hard during the whole game. The final result depends on our performance. We have ahead 3 very difficult games (Aris, OSFP, PAOK) and we need to try to get as many points as we can."

:tup: we must just go and walk allover them and crush them and take the 3 points! believe in our own power and go for it 90 minutes! ;)

A huge amount of work didn't give me the opportunity to celebrate our impressive win 1-2 even though we were playing with 10 players the last 20 min (30 with all the extra time that the ref kept!!!)

OFI OLE OLE

OFARA MOY TRELENOMAIIIIIIII

Archived