Phantis Forums

OFI Youth Team

Vaggar

OFI amateur team (youngsters) was the winner of the Cup of amateurs teams of Iraklio. In the final, the team beat PANOM (D' Division team) in the penalty kicks with 5-4 (regular time and overtime 0-0). This result came as a reward for the good work done by Giorgo Vlasto (former striker of OFI) and the rest of the coaching stuff of the youngster that are also in the top places in the amateurs league. After this result OFI will be able to participate in the Panhellinic Amateur Cup. The first game will be against Episkopi (D' Ethniki team) at Iraklio.

Also good news for the professional players that today they were payed (don't ask me who gave the money :whistle: :whistle: )

Posted Image

OFI's squad:

Kasmeridis, Prinianakis (87' Karantinakis), Armoutakis (68' Manolakakis), Koskoletos, Micheloudakis, Anagnostakis, Mpempis, Mathaiakis, Stratigis, Fragkoulakis, Tserevelakis (90' Tsatsaronakis)

Kasmeridis was voted the MVP of the game, mainly because he caught two penalty kicks

OFI amateur team (youngsters) was the winner of the Cup of amateurs teams of Iraklio. In the final, the team beat PANOM (D' Division team) in the penalty kicks with 5-4 (regular time and overtime 0-0). This result came as a reward for the good work done by Giorgo Vlasto (former striker of OFI) and the rest of the coaching stuff of the youngster that are also in the top places in the amateurs league. After this result OFI will be able to participate in the Panhellinic Amateur Cup. The first game will be against Episkopi (D' Ethniki team) at Iraklio.

Also good news for the professional players that today they were payed (don't ask me who gave the money :whistle: :whistle: )

:rolleyes: that's the reason why my account at the bank get into the red marks!!! :D :P

:rolleyes: that's the reason why my account at the bank get into the red marks!!! :D :P

I wish it was true Pavlo :D :D

But I am sure that we can assume without being wrong that Vardinogiannis is the one giving the money.

As for the team nothing is new since due to Eastern the players didn't had any training until today.

Archived