• It's 50-50
    • There's a chance
    • Sparta Prague will go through
    • No comment!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

andrew:

you can subscribe to Greek Live and watch Greek TV channels live on line, its 20 euros or something.....

http://www.grlive.tv/News.aspx?id=2

It looks like a scam/Greek Dating site. Its not (trust me I'm 2 years watching this service) You pay on PayPal, download the software and input the pin they send you. You can do it in 10 mins and catch 2nd hafl.

Worth it, for when the season starts. You can watch practically any Greek game/sporting event on that lineup of channels, good streams for most of the time.

andrew:

you can subscribe to Greek Live and watch Greek TV channels live on line, its 20 euros or something.....

http://www.grlive.tv/News.aspx?id=2

It looks like a scam/Greek Dating site. Its not (trust me I'm 2 years watching this service) You pay on PayPal, download the software and input the pin they send you. You can do it in 10 mins and catch 2nd hafl.

Worth it, for when the season starts. You can watch practically any Greek game/sporting event on that lineup of channels, good streams for most of the time.

Yes, good program, use it myself for two years now.

But if you don't want to pay andrew check the link in my signature, there are lots of other ways described there :).

I hope not Euro, its not that big a game I dont beleive. We still have to get through a much tougher side in order to make CL, which IMO is still doubtful, but some glory tonight would be nice.

Not necessarily. There have been some shocks. As things stand Sporting are going out, as are Shakhter and Celtic. If we make it tonight I'm confident we'll make the group stages

Archived