Phantis Forums

PAO in the 16 of the Champions League

athinaios

Look lets be honest.. nothing is guaranteed.

If oly lost to Metalist and galatasaray away, and we lost to Anor.. anything can happen... One thing is for sure. i predict a low scoring tie..

An away goal for us may mean everything. As long as we dont conceed, anything can happen. Aek played Vilalreal last year and lost 2-1 i believe but AEK were clearly not mtivated to play in that game and they were in their dark period of last season.

IF we can secure a draw at Villareal or at worst lose 2-1 or 3-2... We have all the chances in the world..

According to Dude, we have a 45% chance of advancing, and this with our actual lineup, if we can add a D'Allesandro or a Alex, and a good CB, who knows what the odds would be..

Id like us to face the winner of Sporting-Bayern or Athletico-Porto in the next round. That would be great..

Oh since no one noticed or has not said anything, Mourihno wanted pao in the quarters... Well, if we beat Villareal, and IF INTER beat Man U, maybe he can start dreaming about it...

RED DEVILS!!!

Not a bad draw.Tricky but the second game is at home for u guys so you will have the advantage in case of a good result from the first game.Considering what could have been you should be optimistic. :)

OK, Dude, I see what I can do to draw Sporting or Villareal. ;)

OK, I granted your wish. ;)

Anything else?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Thanks! Since you're offering, how about you arrange for PAO to win the CL & Oly the UEFA, enable me to win Euro-lottery this Friday, and end the rioting in Greece? :tup:

@ Nikosvazelas:

According to Dude, we have a 45% chance of advancing, and this with our actual lineup, if we can add a D'Allesandro or a Alex, and a good CB, who knows what the odds would be..

Then I'd make us favourites. Why not? Villareal are a good team but they are inconsistent and apart from Santi Cazorla they don't really have any top class players. They can raise their game (as we saw in the 2 Man Utd games) but they can also be outplayed by average teams (like Celtic)... I've already started dreaming of Rome :gr: :whistle:

Oh since no one noticed or has not said anything, Mourihno wanted pao in the quarters... Well, if we beat Villareal, and IF INTER beat Man U, maybe he can start dreaming about it...

Mijatovic also said that PAO were weak and he wanted Real Madrid to draw the greens... what's funny is that PAO has more of a chance of progressing than either Inter or Real. Weak? HA!

well D'alessandro is unlikely but also impossible to play......he plays for Wolfsburg in UEFA.

PAO should be able to progress with their current side. Its open match though, PAO can also lose too. Villareal dont have an amazing defense either Aab took them to a 3-3....but Villareal wont be that easy/guard down so Id expect them to be better than in the first round.

Archived