Phantis Forums

Olympiakos Vs Olympiacos

Pr3DaToR

Olympiakos 10 years Greek Champion and in europe nothing.. just nothing.

Bad luck? Bad Players? Bad President? Bad dreams i can say, always we want a good season in champions league and we are forgot Uefa cup. This is wrong this is our mistake i believe.

Next year if we take more players ( like torosidis , spyropoulos) and patsatsoglou return strong for new season and one player first class like rivaldo then i believe the good luck they come with us

Sorry For my bad english

Olympiakos Forever

Olympiakos 10 years Greek Champion and in europe nothing.. just nothing.

Bad luck? Bad Players? Bad President? Bad dreams i can say, always we want a good season in champions league and we are forgot Uefa cup. This is wrong this is our mistake i believe.

Next year if we take more players ( like torosidis , spyropoulos) and patsatsoglou return strong for new season and one player first class like rivaldo then i believe the good luck they come with us

Sorry For my bad english

Olympiakos Forever

File mou, i am not so optimistic. This season I was confident, last year I was confident and the year before I was sure we would qualify from the group. But next year NO WAY! Ribo and Djole are aging, and the youngsters are not ready. Next year will be painful!

I am actually optimistic about next year.A lot of people will leave our club next year Geo,Bulut,Anatol and some young blood like Spyropoulos and papadopoulos will be coming plus 2 foreign players if i remember so hopefully we should play better next year....again hopefully.....

reports say oly are interested in claudio pizzaro from bayern...there as interest for him from teams like juventus so i think oly is being alittle ambitious...the fans want to see oly looking at big names and i think this is a ploy to keep thm happy.

I have to say i agree! I usually get excited at the prospects of big names who may need a new challenge, i.e. Ze Roberto, Davids, Mpenza, Gallardo, etc but i just dont anymore. Pizzaro wouldnt come to Greece.

I am actually optimistic about next year.A lot of people will leave our club next year Geo,Bulut,Anatol and some young blood like Spyropoulos and papadopoulos will be coming plus 2 foreign players if i remember so hopefully we should play better next year....again hopefully.....

I remember we were saying the same just one year ago.

We need a serious coach (its official that we won't have one) and a new mentality as a club (again, it seems that we won't have one). Since our management is satisfied with an almost non-existent competition in greek league plus a few crappy performances abroad, then nothing will change. A decent european Olympiakos would need drastic changes at all levels. Kokkialis doesn't care for this, besides it would require large sums of money.

It doesn't help to recycle the same and same pessimistic and optimistic views. History will repeat itself since nothing has really changed in our club in the last decade. That assuming the other two will stay unprogressed, of course.

have you locked up spyropoulos???

ela nte!

I am sure olympiakos is gonna be great next season...with players like pizzaro,ze roberto, capdevilla you're gonna do wonders...and don't forget spyropoulos,papadopoulos, galitsios klp,klp.

I understand there is nothing important for reporters to write about olympiakos at this time (sure champion, out of everything else), but...eleos! It's only February!!!!

Imagine what we will be reading by July!

Archived