Jump to content
Phantis Forums

Omonoia9

Premium Members
  • Posts

    15,776
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    86

Everything posted by Omonoia9

  1. I mean, I didn't say I want to never see him again. He was a black hole in our offense today. Ruining good possession by taking stupid shots. Shot selection is the key to being a good striker.
  2. I feel stupid that I ever complained about Santos. It really does get so much worse
  3. Nope, Karaiskaki was a fortress.
  4. Sure enough, as many of you predicted, Aravidis was another Mantalos, a player playing well above his level. Not international quality. Worst player was Karelis by a mile, though.
  5. Group F Standings Northern Ireland-16 Romania-15 Hungary-12 Finland-7 Faroe Islands-6 Greece-2 We are officially out
  6. No sense making a change now. We're playing out the string at this point
  7. Greece 0-1 Finland FT WE....ARE....GARBAGE
  8. Holebas, save Hradecky, I could have stopped that
  9. Drop pass to Tachtsidis, right at Hradecky
  10. Kone taken down, and they're saying it's a free kick
  11. Good rush, Vyntra called offside
  12. Final Greek substitution: Tachtsidis IN Samaris OUT All changes have been made
  13. Finns packing it in, and I don't blame them
  14. Final Finnish substitution: Mattila IN Sadik OUT
  15. Audible "Suomi" chant, IN OUR HOUSE!
  16. Samaris with a Karelis type shot
  17. Fountas looked bad last we saw him
  18. Greece: Fountas IN Karelis OUT Great.....
  19. Sadik to Pohjanpalo, and they score! :angry: :angry:
  20. Ball never gets to him because Karelis is a black hole in our offense
  21. Pohjanpalo bad touch, save Karnezis
×
×
  • Create New...