Phantis Forums

Basinas ston olympiako

thrilossalonica

the fans made it clear the other day v Lyon

no Basinas and i am not saying b/c the fans said so

but he is no fit for Olympiakos

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU

It's amazing that I read this because all these people are coming out and are saying that Olympiacos are a "gerasmeni omada" and then you hear crap like this.

Guys we need to put these kind of rumors aside.... We need youth and we need to bring them up to the main team slowly and have them mesh with our superstars.

We need to look forward NOT BACKWARD

Thymamai ena ekswfyllo tou Prwtathliti prin kati meres pou egrafe oti o Sollied thelei ton Basina giati tairiazei sto 4-3-3 pou tou aresei....

Kai prin kana dyo meres mou eipe o aderfos mou oti kapou akouse/diabase pws o OSFP thelei ki allon paixti tou PAO(ektos tou Mpasina),pou den paizei,alla o Kokkalis de kserei an tha tou bgei....

Alla entaksei polla akougontai se metagrafiki periodo...An itan ola alitheia tha eixame ginei Campionato.. ;)

Htan xtes sto Karaiskaki o Mpasinas?

ne petai giafto klegate otan efige o kostadinou . ke o nikopolidis !

knowing kokkali he would sign basina just to piss off vardinotsigouni

re pousth mou, eisai adior8wtos!

What the hell got to do whether the fans cried or not? I was referring to the dioikhsh since it's PAE Panathinaikos that decides who leaves or stays! And the undisputed fact is that Tzigger decided to kick them (Nikopolidis, Kostantinou, Mpasinas) out of the team. These decisions have nothing to do with the fans and I didn't judge whether they were right or not. Learn to argue properly thrynemtl!

O Kokkalis kalo tha itan na asxoleitai me tin omada tou kai na stamatisei na psaxnei tropous gia na dimiourgisei entypwseis...

ego ematha pos exei idi ipograpsei ston osfp gia 700000 euro ton xrono. ekso mallon o rivaldo apo genari kai mesa o mpasinas.

:LOL: :LOL: :D

ALLI m*****A..... Re! Where in the hell do you all come up with this stuff? Do you all work for EPT or ANT1 or MEGA that I didn't know about ???

:LOL: :D :LOL: :LOL: :D

Kai ego ematha oti o Basinas turned down a record breaking contract w/ Real to replace Beckham for 800,000 euros KALA!~

My girlfriend's uncle's daughter in laws younger brother who knows the trainer of a 4th division team who knows a girl that works in the offcie of Pao who is dating a player that cannot be mentioned told me that Olympiakos will sign Jiovanni because he is lighting it up in Brazil.

Then they will bring in Alexandris to be his partner up front with Tsalouhidis cleaning up the defense.

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

My girlfriend's uncle's daughter in laws younger brother who knows the trainer of a 4th division team who knows a girl that works in the offcie of Pao who is dating a player that cannot be mentioned told me that Olympiakos will sign Jiovanni because he is lighting it up in Brazil.

Then they will bring in Alexandris to be his partner up front with Tsalouhidis cleaning up the defense.

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

u sure it wasnt a 3rd division team becasue between the 3rd and 4th division teams.. a lot can happen :D

QUOTE (thrylos @ Nov 8 2005, 02:15 AM)

thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif

u sure it wasnt a 3rd division team becasue between the 3rd and 4th division teams.. a lot can happen biggrin.gif

You are right. IT was a 3rd division team and the trainer is a spy for a team in the Premiership.

Thanks for clearing it up. :D

kalitera apo to na paizoume to........mas san kai esas. ;)

Kai xeirotera ap'to na paizete kai ligo podosfairo...

Oso gia to prostyxo sxoliaki sou...

Tha doume sto telos poios epaize to...tou....

Pros to paron kserw poios ksynei ta @@ tou stin Eyrwpi... :P

re pousth mou, eisai adior8wtos!

What the hell got to do whether the fans cried or not? I was referring to the dioikhsh since it's PAE Panathinaikos that decides who leaves or stays! And the undisputed fact is that Tzigger decided to kick them (Nikopolidis, Kostantinou, Mpasinas) out of the team. These decisions have nothing to do with the fans and I didn't judge whether they were right or not. Learn to argue properly thrynemtl!

yeah but your making fun of us because youre saying we take your garbage. but the truthis that if you had basinas and konstandinou, you might not lose to b ethniki teams

i like basinas. i'd rather have him than konstandinou or nikopolides. if we were to get basinas, i think hed play side by side with stoltides, and this would take the pressure off our defenders and free up toure to take over as the #10. also if we were to add 1 or 2 good transfers on defense, our d would transform into a very solid unit

Archived