Phantis Forums

Olympiakos 1 - 1 Ionikos - filiko

Guest Protathlitis

Guest Protathlitis

obviously not a good scoreline but it was only a freindly and players were away for the NT

anyone see this game? Im downloading it now from greek torrents

i really can care less about the scoring line

but i would like to know how players like D'acol, Vallas, Schurrer and Bulent all did?

I agree with you... The scoreline definitely doen't matter. What really matters is what the other jr team members or the ones that ride the bench all the time did.

From what I read he was happy with one half becuase we should've put 2-3 in.

The one player that I really want to see do well is Giannou. I know that he's behind Nikopolidis but doesn't anyone think that it's time for him to go to the next level?? Don't get me wrong I LOVE nikopolidis but it's time to move on... Maybe split the season in game w/ Giannou

i really can care less about the scoring line

but i would like to know how players like D'acol, Vallas, Schurrer and Bulent all did?

sportaction writes they didn't really impress, but vallas, schurrer and bulut performed well within a mediocre team performance. d'acol didn't show anything special. castillo and pantos had a good performance too, allthough sport24 doesn't have such a good oppinion about castillo's performance.

anyway, what i also liked about the match is, that mendrinos played about 75 minutes in this match. i think it is the first match he played for ionikos so far. hopefully he will get some more play time in the future, or else he will just be another lost talent from our academy.

Archived