Phantis Forums

AEK -Olympiakos

dave22222

Guest Protathlitis

Posted Image

:LOL: :LOL: ante geia komble3ikoi

you are a joke

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RosenborgDude, I think Greeks have a lot of respect for your team considering your resources and the fact that you have beaten us 3-1 and 5-1 in the past as well as knocking out PAO.

Anyway I hope your right about Sollied and good luck for the rest of your campaign

------------------------------------------

and once again to you dirty xanoumisses ante geia koroida

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Panw pou elega pws ton Kwstadinou den ton phrame gia thn omorfia tou ebale mia golaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaara :o apo wraia balia apo tou Rivaldo :nw:

Ton Pando ton eixa teleiwmeno alla mas eswse duo fores apo sigoura goal kai htane kai apo tous korufaious :tup:

O Gewrgatos kai Anatolakhs htane gia ta bouzoukia :whistle: enw o Okkas ebgale matia sta 90 lepta :nw:

O Kwstadinou sta prwta 88 lepta den fanhke kotholou alla h golaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaara tou ton eswse :P

O Kapsis prepei na paizei apo thn arxh giati sta prwta 70 lepta h amuna htane xalia :whistle: Egw thelw na kserw giati o Sourer den exei peksei oute ena paixnidi.

Makari o Solid na kanei allages sthn amuna kai na dokimasei kai to 4-4-2 ;)

Ta xamogela epestepsan kai pali me thn shmerinh nikh :tup:

:nw: OLYMIAKE EISAI 8EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :nw:

congrats to OSFP on the win it was a deserved win as in the second half AEK were non - existant....

Now after the game the commentator brought up something pretty serious:

OSFP being undefeated in the Greek league yet having 0 points in the CL, now is this a sign that:

A - the quality of football in Greece has fallen?

B - the quality of football in Europe risen?

to me both situations is bad news for Greece, whats ur opinions?

to me its more of the fact that Greek football is more down then European soccer being on the rise

i mean the Olympiakos and Pao teams of the late 90's and early 2000 would have spanked the present Olympiakos and Pao teams

i mean AEK of a few years ago would be champions of this year

fact is the talent level has been diluted

but there is still hope meaning time will come for us to dominate

with Olympiakos case its all psychological

RosenborgDude, I think Greeks have a lot of respect for your team considering your resources and the fact that you have beaten us 3-1 and 5-1 in the past as well as knocking out PAO.

Thanks, someone made me uncertain about that. and they have had some rotten CL-seasons this century.

I usually prefer teams from "smaller" nations to win rather than those from big nations such as spain, italy, germany, france etc because the differences in resources is so big. 6 time bigger markets means 6 times bigger TV-incomes, 6 times bigger sponsor deals, and the rich uncles tends to be at least 6 times richer... it's not fair and it's never going to be.

I know I shouldn't, due to the UEFAranking, but what the heck.

:LOL:  :LOL: ante geia komble3ikoi

you are a joke

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway I hope your right about Sollied and good luck for the rest of your campaign

------------------------------------------

and once again to you dirty xanoumisses ante geia koroida

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: about the picture above.....

sumfono.ekei pou milame gia protathlima arxizoume tis m*****es gia europi.les kai o pao exei kerdisei to protathlitrion kai den to kseroume.den ftaime emeis an pao kai aek den deixnoun etoimoi i den mporoun na paroun apotelesmata.that is your problem not osfp.ante geia.............

PRWSOPIKA ME ENDIAFEREI TI KANEI O PANATHINAIKOS STHN EYRWPH KAI STA DERBY (eite einai prwtathlima eite kupelo). Ta alla paixnidia ta prakolou8w giati eimai fila8los kai 8elw na parakolou8w thn ekseliksh ths omadas. Kai epanalamvanw, etsi pou exei katanthsei to prwtathlima, me erasitexnikh, kakh diathsia (se ola ta paixnidia), me kako suntonismo kai organwsh apo thn EPAE, me mh parousia fila8lwn se ektos edras mats (pou akousthke???) ktl DEN M'ENDIAFEREI POIOS 8A TO PAREI!

Auta!

De diafwnoume stis diapistwseis gia thn poiothta tou ellhnikou podosfairou. To parakolou8w gia treis logous:

1. Kapou kapou blepoume kai kanena wraio gkol h kanena magiko (opws ta xtesina tou Osfp). Auth einai h mageia tou podosfairou.

2. Kaka ta psemmata, to ellhniko prwta8lhma einai o deikths kai gia thn eurwpaikh mas epityxia. Den einai dynaton na exeis xalia prwta8lhma kai mhden synagwnismo kai na petyxeis sthn Eurwph. Auto den exoun katalabei oi perissoteroi opadoi tou Pao (kai oxi mono). An o Osfp, h Aek, o Paok kai oi alloi den "trabhksoun", mh perimeneis epityxies sta liga eurwpaika mats pou sou analogoun ka8e xrono.

3. Xwris prwta8lhma, den exei eksodo sto CL. Dystyxws, exoume dief8armeno a8lhtismo (alh8eia, kai pou den yparxei diaf8ora?) alla to prwtaulhma einai o monos logikos tropos anadeikshs omadwn gia ta eurwpaika kypella.

Gia na kleisw kai thn koubenta apo merous mou, to zhthma pou anoixthke se auto to thread apo tous opadous tou Pao den exei sxesh me ta parapanw. Kerdisame ka8ara, h diaithsia den alloiwse to apotelesma tou agwna (yphrksan dyo oles ki oles "amfisbhtoumenes" faseis; to gkol ths Aek kai h mh apobolh tou Georgatou, gia tis opoies oute apo thn thleorash mporoun na symfwnhsoun). Auto loipon einai pou enoxlei tous ygeiws skeptomenous gaurous: kerdisame ka8ara ena derby (de lew oti eimastan kalyteroi) kai erxontai kapoioi kai amfisbhtoun akomh ki auto. Me tetoia arnhtikh prodia8esh, to prwta8lhma einai etoimo na tinaxtei ston aera (epeisodia klp) apo ton prwto mhna.

Should mention that norwegians also respect greek soccer. After all, the euro 2004 was broadcasted here too...

Which by the way proved that south-european players with a north-european coach can be a good combination. I think that south europeans may be best at technical skills, while north europeans have good tradition of organizing stuff.

Guest Protathlitis

Should mention that norwegians also respect greek soccer. After all, the euro 2004 was broadcasted here too...

Which by the way proved that south-european players with a north-european coach can be a good combination. I think that south europeans may be best at technical skills, while north europeans have good tradition of organizing stuff.

your a class act ;)

A re Shittman13, (Pittman13)..  Have you not been told enough times to keep your v lakies to yourself, and out of this forum.  Pote tha matheis re v lameno?

a re GEEKSUCKERFANATIC,

Posted Image

dont give up, dont give in... keep on pushin n ull win, xazo pedi xara gemato!

Guest Protathlitis

hahaha what a joke

now that the front cover of a8litikh hxos has said it it must be credible

BTW HOW THE ###### CAN LAKIS HAVE GOT A PENALTY WHEN OBSTRUCTION IS A INDIRECT FREE KICK ANYWAY???????

It wasnt Lakis who was obstructed it was Cesar.

The Lakis penalty claim was a different one all together, when he got past Georgatos and cut into the box on the right, Koustoulas chopped him but Lakis could have acted more theatrically and perhaps won a penalty.

Also, Koustoulas handled off a cut back from Katsouranis, i agree you can really award those types of infringements but having said that have definately seen then given in the past.

ahh well. whats done is done.

indirect fk this, penalty that....it wont change the result.

lets all get over it eh.

a re GEEKSUCKERFANATIC,

Posted Image

dont give up, dont give in... keep on pushin n ull win, xazo pedi xara gemato!

are you crazy or you trying to be like me?you show panatha newspaper and you call this real news?osfp is not playing great but we play better than pao and aek.don t go to referis because that is your only karamelitsa so you grow up dude.pao played 1 game against us and 4 against other teams so you guys should be only 3 points behind right?is it osfp doing that you are seven? our champioship sucks but you guys are just out there.when you win great when you don t is always osfp and referis never your fault?

it is not aek-osfp it is osfp against everybody and the funny part is you guys are so useless that you can even win in a game of buulshit that you guys started and invented.so i just want to say.................ante geia ante geia....you fill the rest. :LOL:

re i cant believe this is happening..... re gamoto mou den to pisteuw.... apo ola ta protathlimata i thought this would b the one the others would shut their mouths about... bt ofcourse panta kati tha vroune oi alloi.... ena xeraki mia kitrini.... paidia y dnt u find sumthin else to talk bout? this is sad.... kai auta ta newsreports kai oi ellnes dimosiografoi to exoun paiksei teleutaia h megalhters gnostes ths balas..... les kai ta kseroun ola....

Embarassing... Ti les re PAO123. We looked Real in the eye and played them up to the 86th, but some defensive errors cost us both our first two games. Trust me we will get our first win in Lyon on the 19th and it will be a memorable one. Protathlima, like I said we can win games by playing like a third division team, because we have the players of world class quality. Now Europe, well last year it was our group to win and we choked at Anfield. We were that close, but things happen. Give Sollied some time to teach his players his system, and this group will gel, and then you will see the European Olympiakos. And I am thinking we will see something special in Frogland on the 19th of October.

Archived