Phantis Forums

AEK -Olympiakos

dave22222

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okkas man of the match, he wreaked havoc down the flanks and got in numerous times, in combination with his always constant pressure, he was everything for us today, bravo tou. :tup:

Lovely goals from the two Cypriots, I had Mixalaki for a dead man walking but with a beautifal one touch strike from a Rivaldo lob over, and it's lights out. The third goal was the most beautifal.

Eithele o tsiortzopoulos na perigrapsh ton agwna me ton ntalouka ston antenna, kai thn stigmh pou lei "adikoumaste apo to score" pou htan 1-2, yparxei o Okkas pou pernaei apo ta deksia gia ALLH mia fwra, mpenei sthn perioxh kai me ena omorfo kai adynamo psilo kremasto sout telionei ta xanoumia :LOL:

Some defensive space during spirts in the closing of the 1st half and early in the 2nd, but once Kapsis was introduced, things calmed down and tightened up greatly, I'am sure Trond has the message now.

As for our opponent, let's be honest, we're on another level right now, although when someone has the speed advantage as they do, they can be a big threat at any point, luckily we didn't pay.

5 sta 5, ligh ksekourash gia ta paidia kai pame Gallia gia apotelesma.

FORZA THRYLARA !

okkas is the man this guy can score man see when he came in agains pana as a sap he did the foul and we scored goal with it remeber this guy is good

Olympiakos wish we could do good in CL 2

i agree with you okkas played really well for 90 minutes.with konstantinou at the top of offence okkas can use his quikness and tsampouka to create trouble for our opponets.our defence needs some work because aek had way to many opportunities.

blah blah blah diaitisia blah blah Kokkalis blah blah blah corruption blah blah blah diaitisia blah blah Kokkalis blah blah blah corruptionblah blah blah diaitisia blah blah Kokkalis blah blah blah corruptionblah blah blah diaitisia blah blah Kokkalis blah blah blah corruption

aiwnioi komplexikoi...

Thilathi pirate ena prwtathlima sta teleftea 9 hronia kai pws to pirate me tin voithia tou douro. Kai emies pou pirame 8 sta teleftaia 9 hronia ti exoume na poume. Gia afto min milas giti then exete tin exsia.

ke min ksehnas ton briako pou itan o diaititis sto pao - aek 2-2 sto kipello tin idia hronia

adiokse 2 paihtes tis aek minan me 9 ke isofarise o pao sto 95

more on topic, Geo and anatolakis were tragically incompetent today in their defensive duties. Let's hope Sollied will address this asap.

Pantos had a solid game, I didn't expect it :)

No doubt about that we looked really shaky at a not so great offensive AEK in our defense........Kapsis is finding his form and I really cant wait for Venetidis, Patsatsoglou to return....looks like we'll be getting (hopefully) some help in our defense when January comes around.....By the way OKKAS ROCKED AEKAKI TODAY!!!!!...nice goal from Konstandinou :nw:

Pantos was really SECURE in his defensive marking, he cleaned up a good bit too, bravo. As for Anatol, no worries. Kapsis for one more game made the back bearable, Im sure Trond will include Mixalh as a starter very soon.

pittman13 : Review the pen again, the defender not only finds Okkas sole the EXACT MOMENT he chips the ball over, but finds his legs AGAIN as he comes down, usually any similar sort of tackle in the box spells the worst, but what would you know ?

Diaithsias synexeia :

sthn kritikh diaithsias pou ginetai ka8e Kyriakh ston Alpha, molis eipw8hkan ta ekshs

1. Den yphrkse kammia periptwsh penmalti yper ths Aek

2. Akyro to gol ths Aek (xeri)

3. To penalti yper tou Osfp htan ka8aro

4. H Kalli8ea dikaiountan ena ka8aro penalti

auta gia tous gnwstous kompleksikous...

Why play for 90 minutes when you can play for three. A re Olympiakara, omadara mou. Come on and lets get our first win in Lyon in two weeks. AEK deserved this win, but Soares second-half miss proved costly. With the players of world class talent as we have, the win was inevitable at the end.

ratings for the entekada:

Nikopolidi 7 (pulled out some key saves and once again shows why he is one of best keepers anywhere.)

Anatolaki 5.5 (looked lost in the back, alongside Kostoula. Too slow, and time to go.)

Kostoula 6 (had a good second half, but made some mistakes in the first, yet should keep his place at centre-back. Has been our most consistent.)

Pantos 8 (along with Okka, the best player on the pitch. Switched also to a centre-back role in the second half to make up for Anatolakis' koutamares.)

Georgatos 5 (very non-existent in attack, very inconsistent in the back. Perhaps still dazed by Wednesdays tilt at Bernabeu where Beckham made him look silly. Poor game.)

Kafes 5.5 (seemed our midfield was at half pace today. Held on to the ball and did not know what to do with it. Not the Kafe we saw in Madrid. Won some challenges, but no attacking presence today.)

Toure 6 (frustrating first half, better second half. Won challenges in midfield, and had some crisp passes up to our strikers, but again I give him the benefit of the doubt. Sollied man, learn where to play the boy. HE IS NOT A DEFENSIVE MID!)

Djordjevic 6.5 (for the fist time looked tired today, but this I can understand because he ran his a ss off at the Bernabeu. Still the heart and soul of this team, and penalty was a thing of beauty.)

Rivaldo 5.5 (non-existent in the first half, besides blast on Sorentino off Pantos' cross and when he had the ball did not know what to do with it. Lack of pace, but did set up Konstadinou goal with the chip pass. Better second half.)

Konstadinou 6 (non-existent throughout eighty minutes, but showed why we have him on this team with a beautiful one time shot match-winner. Did not link up with Okka to well, but this will take time.)

Okkas 8 (Has pace, can create for himself, and a deft scoring touch. What a third goal. Won the penalty, which was clear penalty when Malbasa kicked his feet.)

Archived