Phantis Forums

Mega Cosmos in Canada- Update!

MikeS,

I have contacted Mega, well Globestar which owns the rights to Mega Cosmos for N. America and they won't really say anything just that they are working on it and hope to have it in Canada soon. This place sucks, what's with all these friggin' rules in the U.S. they don't need to jump through all these hoops. Dishnet has added over a 100 channels and they didn't need any permission to get them approved.

My advice- Go Grey.

You are paying for your subscription and you will get access to all channels live and direct from Greece, no middleman (meaning no CDN channel in the way). I know some may have a problem with that but it is the only way we will ever see all Greek channels in this country.

I know for a fact that Rogers and probably other companies prefer to add Foreign channels as opposed to ethnic channels. The costs are cheaper and there is less hassle. That is why they added RAI so fast and if RTP is approved they will add that too. Oh well, I guess the process is not as easy as I make it out to be, hopefully we will get some results soon.

Archived