Phantis Forums

olympiakos fans email Espn to switch dec8 game

Guest minneapolisgreek

Guest minneapolisgreek

We should all right to ESPN and ask them to show the Liverpool - Olympiakos game instead of Roma - Real Madrid game.

Those who want should go to this link and post a message

http://sports.espn.go.com/sitetools/s/cont...act/espntv.html

If we send them enough posts they might switch the games. I've read that Liverpool fans in the U.S. are email them and also on the greek soccer forums of they are making the same pleads.

It wont hurt to try.

Who the ###### wants to watch Roma ( 1 or 2 points) play in front of an empty stadium

(fans are banned) and for the second time on espn2 in 21/2 months Real M.?

well i am going to email them we have go to get the word out thats for sure

i mean this is a joke to put that game i know Real faces a due or die type game

but against Roma who will have not fans to watch the game

i mean its just better to put Bayern v Dynamo kiev then that game i mean espn2 does such a bad job on soccer coverage

they use to cover tuesday and wednesday c.l.

good luck

This is a horrible decision. Not only does ESPN refuse to show Greek teams (last game I recall was Man U - OLY a few years back, and then PAO - Ajax in 1996), it continues to show only the "name" teams of Europe, irrespective of whether there are more attractive draws on the night. For example, not only is OLY-Liv a high drama match, there is also: Leverkusen - Dynamo Kiev, Werder Bremen - Valencia and PSG - CSKA Moskow. These are all head-to-head matches which will dtermine who advances and who stays home. Whether an OLY fan or not, people need to email ESPN and let them know that their insistance on showing teams like Real Madrid, Man U, AC Milan, Juve, and not the "objectively" best game of the week is not OK with us as the viewers. I have, adn I hope others do as well.

So you will watch your small club get a royal spaniking from a mediocre Liverpool :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: and go out of Europe :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Are you sure you even want it televised? I suggest you go out and have some fun instead. Complete failure, like EVERY SEASON SO FAR, will be too painful to watch. Haven't you had enough of it :P

ESPN Deportes always has a better program (at least to my taste) I always envy my latin american friends.

Liverpool vs. Oly is interesting to latinos because ofthe Spanish flavor that Liverpool has this year and the Brazilian flavor of Oly, furthermore, almost everybody in Latin America is sick and tired of Real Madrid (Barcelona is much more popular)

As for me, unfortunately I do not see either of them.. My cable has some CL-less ESPN. I see the highlights in the UEFA site and listen to the radio live

They did not show even one game of Oly, but they showed Pana , Arsenal and Real Madrid, And Juve (the team I hate most)

Thank the Lord we have the Turkish interstar and a Jordanian Channel that sometime bring ou some CL games

So you will watch your small club get a royal spaniking from a mediocre Liverpool :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: and go out of Europe :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Are you sure you even want it televised? I suggest you go out and have some fun instead. Complete failure, like EVERY SEASON SO FAR, will be too painful to watch. Haven't you had enough of it :P

Pappopu wht are u talking about

Panathinaikos is not on tv next week !

Who is Pappopou? This is ME, your nightmare, Panos. The guy none of you has ever won an argument against, your master, like my team is your team's master :rolleyes:

There is only one team playing Liverpool next week in the Champions League and that team will get a royal spanking like they have done every year in Europe. I will enjoy it for sure and I don't need ESPN. I will watch it with my Liverpool friends here in England and will cheer every goal Liverpool score more than they will :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: and I am not particularly a Liverpool fan or anything but next week you bet I will be...their BIGGEST fan :D

Who is Pappopou? This is ME, your nightmare, Panos. The guy none of you has ever won an argument against, your master, like my team is your team's master :rolleyes:

There is only one team playing Liverpool next week in the Champions League and that team will get a royal spanking like they have done every year in Europe. I will enjoy it for sure and I don't need ESPN. I will watch it with my Liverpool friends here in England and will cheer every goal Liverpool score more than they will :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: and I am not particularly a Liverpool fan or anything but next week you bet I will be...their BIGGEST fan :D

haha keep dreaming and speaking of spamkings... wait till this weekend

i mean Pao fans just don't stop this subject is specifically for Olympiakos fans to hear about the further development of ESPN regarding broadcasting

and u got these DUMB and idiot Pao fans that just want to take away from the spotlight they think there smart and cool by doing this i remember before C.L. started Pao fans were saying lets all support our teams in Europe

nice job guys doing great at it

listen unlike u guys i hope u win vs PSV

but we don't need your support vs Liverpool ,Olympiakos as all it needs from its faithfull Thryle

we will Progress get that through your thick heads i know u don't want it but we will so all of Pao fans get off Olympiakos DIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've already posted about this over in Soccer on TV, but the stupid thing ESPN is doing is wasting both live timeslots on ESPN 2 and ESPN Deportes on Roma-Real Madrid :blink: :angry: . You think at least one ESPN network (it should be ESPN Deportes and ESPN 2) would have teams that both could advance in the CL in the live timeslots and show other games on tape-delay, but the folks at ESPN are blowing this one big time :tdown: :angry: :box:. At least give us a game (on ESPN 2) in which both teams could advance (obviously OSFP-Liverpool). Even Leverkusen-Kiev I could live with. I'm sick of seeing only Madrid, Man U, Juve, on ESPN 2 when there are better, more meaningful games on . :*&%:. I don't think I Greek team in the CL has been on ESPN 2 since 2001 (AEK-Real Madrid); a game AEK tied 2-2 in Madrid. Go figure.

Archived