Phantis Forums

Kerkira - PAO

MadBoy13

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm watching the statements from our team.... They more they talk (usually about winning, and "the need" to get the 3 points) the worse the result wil be!

I'm assuming that our players are well rested and their minds clear since they didn't participate in that unimportant game (where was it?) against some foreigners.... :whistle:

I'm also sure that Kerkyra is trembling & is scared cold now that we're going over there to roughen them up! :box:

:LOL:

I missed the point when Kerkyra improved so much we have to rest half our team to play them :rolleyes:

:LOL: Oh, yeah, and this sends a message to Kerkyra and the other lesser teams.... Just think about it!

It would've been better if we had sent only our youth team to Paris... This way, IF we received 4, we could say all the players of the first team were resting, strategizing, and thinking only about Kerkyra! [mmmm, even this shows too much concern for the kerkyra game.. :1eye: ]

Let's imagine this headline:

The way i see it Pao better win by atleast 2+ goals here...

they have had there main players "rested" they ow us fans a good performence...

P.S since we were playing our "B team" against Paris, why didnt Gonzo start?? i know he just came back from an injury but since this game "didnt matter", he should have started so he could get his match fitness up and be mentally prepiared as well...

I just got here and saw the score... What's happening guys, are we slaying them? Have we lost tons of chances to score, but only bud luck has prevented us? Rested and focused players must be killing the opposition, no?

Archived