Phantis Forums

Juve - Olympiakos

Irlandos

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway, last time around and when Juve did not have any interest in the game Olympiakos DID win in Italy (even if Juve did not play the game in Delle Alpi).

As with the turks in Germany, Juve might again field some of their reserves giving a chance to Olympiakos... In that case if Olympiakos are in a good day they can get something out of this game... except if their unmistakable bad away form just kicks in and does what it did to them against Sociedad earlier this year.

i hope they will play again, as they did in the past matches. in my opinion we havent played that good for years!

i dont believe, that we will win. juve is not going to play with his top team, but we still play away. and juve has to show his fans that they didnt forget to play the game.

we'll see...

Well, unless things change drastically, this will be the biggest loss for Olympiakos in Europe.

Ti exoume na divasoume avrio stis athlitikes efimerides? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway the biggest losses for Olympiakos in Europe so far are:

1969-1970: Cup Winners Cup: Gornik Zabrze (POL) - Olympiakos 5-0

1976-1977: UEFA Cup: Sportul Bukurest - Olympiakos 5-0

kala phgame

gia thn kseftyla ftaei h apeiria tou oleg kai h nootropia tou olympiakou (pou fetos den thn eixe deiksei pantws)

sto 1o 10lepto lew kerdisame

monoterma th juve kai giouria oloi epithesh les kai paizeis sto karaiskaki me ton akrathto

de ginontai ayta sthn eyropi re OLEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

se tetoia paixnidia pas na peraseis sta mouloxta ta prwta 70 lepta kai kaneis epithesh sto telos gia to 0-1

maresca was magical tonight and juvi showed sooo much class...it was weird because before the started scoring, oly were prerssuring hard on offense...too bad boys but it looks like things are back to normal....too bad for eleftheropoulos who just came back....i believe you guys could have competed, but these things happen :(

well at least things are back to normal for greek teams in europe. PAO is winning, AEK is tying and Oly is getting raped.

Yup. :tup: Now we have bragging rights over Europe all over again and we can rub it into Olympiakos fans' faces. Not that I didn't want them to win, but when they make it 8, we'll at least have something to cheer about... :)

Archived