Phantis Forums

CARSI (from Turkey)

CARSI

Hi brothers from Turkey. am the fan of Beşiktaş. GATE13 and CARŞI are simply like each other. We always shout the Panathinaikos' demonstration. u can watch it the link below.

and in this link u can see Panathinaikos demonstration

the supporters of each club are simply like each other. we want to see u in istanbul beşiktaş. we will show our hospitality. we love Panathinaikos...

and in this link u can watch our clib.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adLsKHHPr7g

well come to hell. PAO&BJK

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok im also youtube member and have checked out tons of these videos.....

very nice....however a PAO video tagged as Besiktas??? :huh:

Im glad you like our atmosphere though, and glad you adapt some of our chants as your own. :gr:

question.....did you guys translate most of the lyrics too? i heard one word in same place as "se agapo" was seviyoruz and they have same meaning....

i have been to Carsi last year and i think PAO should adapt the "kartal gol gol gol" chant....this was my favourite.

But I have another question open for all to answer, its similar to CARSI but its not about him specifically but rather generally on the internet what i have gathered;

What is the deal with the ridiculous insecurity Turks have with Greeks?

Ive seen plenty of PAO vids and fans vids (I created a group, if you are member PAO fans please joing "Panathinaikos Fans")

In virtually all the PAO vids or Greek sports vids or nearly ANY Greek video theres tons of Turkish trollers' who add comments like "Greek fans are gay, Fenerbachce is #1) or "This is nothing compared to CARISI" or stupider s%$#! like "Turks kill you in 1453" and all sorts of other really lame irrelevant comments, like Turks have to assort some sort of invisible 'superiority' to be secure with themselves.....Its really sad.

Especially when you think about it. As a Turk youd really have to be LOOKING for these videos with tagnames in the search to go make comments on them, its not something that comes up just by browsing around for them. So these losers SEARCH OUT Greek videos and try post their bullshit like 'look see Carsi or see Bursaspor it is the best'......it so...pathetic..

Dear Greek friend. u r absolutely right. Gay fenerbahce fans suspended a placard was written since 1453. But do not forget fenerbahce:0 PANATHINAIKOS:4 :tup:

i wanna answer ur question. we only translated that song. its so nice. and i think u can translate our lyrics Kartal gol gol gol as Pao gol gol gol. it s a peerles lyrics..

and i promise u i will add comments about that comments. Dont worry we r the best in Turkey. u r the best in Greece. fenerbahce fans attacked GATE13 in Turkey. but know this. we always beat them in every away matches.

we love u. u r our neighbours.

GATE13&CARSI :box: :gr:

im happy you have picked our club especially for fans, because we easily are the

best. I truly beleive that in basketball Panathinaikos fans are without question the most fanatic the world has ever seen. NBA keep dreaming :LOL:

about the 1453 thing im just saying i read a lot of user comments from gs, bjk, gaybahce and other turkish users who seek out greek videos and post....its not that its offensive, its just very stupid and childish.

i think so Gate13 is the most fanatic supporter i have ever seen in basketball and also ur team is the best team in euroleague. They haven't been beaten up to now. i hope u will be the champion in europe. its ur due.

i wish to watch Panathinaikos olimpiakos match :rolleyes:

the most intelligent match between gayfener and Besiktas was last year. our goolkeeper was sent out by the refree and Pancu who was a forward player kept the goalpost throughout 20 minutes. and there was only one minute to and of the matc. Koray scored and we won them :LOL:

now we always make fun about this event. i want to keep the goalpost next year :LOL:

Hi brothers from Turkey. am the fan of Beşiktaş. GATE13 and CARŞI are simply like each other. We always shout the Panathinaikos' demonstration. u can watch it the link below.

Dude, no one gives a s%$#!.
Ey no need to be rude, jst because his telling the truth about Pao :not:

ti eipe autos o psixakias? hi brothers leei, we are not your brothers mother F***er, w don't want to have moggolians for brothers

Maybe u r not my brother. only u think like that. i like greek people OK. They r my brother and also am the fan of PAO :gr: :gr: :gr:

whats ur problem boy? :o

i also hope for a PAO - BJK match.....would be very exciting match. but BJK are not qualified yet...

However i know CARSI is a PAO fan, but lets be honsest- you dont think there would just be a lot of fighting between them like when PAO played Gaybahce?

also BJK - When I was in Carsi i was shocked to see there were no flares (firework)in the game or the stands......what happened? I see many pictures of BJK fans all flares and when i got there none at all.... :blink:

we are not allowed to insert them into the stadium. policeman arrest when they see any flare unfortunately.

http://resimupload.com/ds380256347_bjk110gw.html

u can see them in this link

carsi first of all welcome to the forums..

you said flares aren't allowed into the stadia.. you're right but if you are god damn Fener fan you can bring everything to the stadium and throw eveb "sound bombs" onto the opposite team's goalkeeper... :angry:

gayfener supporters r dishonourable. noone like them in turkey. to night there was a derby match between fener and galatasaray. unfortunately fener won galatasaray 2-1. they r rigged in the past. all tv channels are discussing about. but everybody see fener cant achive any success in europe. i hope Pao and fener meet in the next round (if fener joins the next round) i want to go to match with PAO supporters in Turkey. :gr:

they will see the hell. :LOL:

Guest Protathlitis7

the supporters of each club are simply like each other. we want to see u in istanbul beşiktaş. we will show our hospitality. we love Panathinaikos...

not funny at all

not funny at all

u r not a supporter, look gate13&Carsi

we r a model. we r a suppoter.. we r a hooligan..we r the kings of the world...

we are not allowed to insert them into the stadium. policeman arrest when they see any flare unfortunately.

you said flares aren't allowed into the stadia.. you're right but if you are god damn Fener fan you can bring everything to the stadium and throw eveb "sound bombs" onto the opposite team's goalkeeper... :angry:

Dont waste your precious time GS on these goons, there are only two clubs contained within Greece and Turkey that have the aura of a champion, and they are Galatasaray and Olympiakos.

The records speak for themselves.

Dont waste your precious time GS on these goons, there are only two clubs contained within Greece and Turkey that have the aura of a champion, and they are Galatasaray and Olympiakos.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

dont kid yourself!!! True teams and spirit are PAO and GS! your parralel is Fenerbahce :LOL:

In case you havent noticed, the situation of teams in Turkish league is pretty much identitcal to in Greece. In Athens we have eternal rivals PAO from Athens and OSFP from Pireaus then AEK from Athens on the side with the fanatic supporters but not frequent contenders. And out in the North we have PAOK the next big team.

In Byzantium/Nova Roma/Constantinople/Istanbul (i say all those names to stop any of the retarded arguements we have about the name) there are two BNCI teams (Besiktas and Galatasaray) and then across the city in what is not really BNCI historically you have Fenerbahce. And then out in the east there is Trabzonspor the next big team.

Fener is the most hated team in Turkey

OSFP is the most hated team in Greece

Fener fans are douchebags and lame

OSFP fans are douchebags and lame

Fener has all the masses and money and corruption

OSFP has all the masses and money and corruption

Fener is the whore of Europe

OSFP is the whore of Europe

Fener just buys players and doesnt develop hardly any talent of their own

OSFP just buys players and doesnt develop hardly any talent of their own

-----------------------------------------------

PAO is proud tradition since 1908

Galatasaray is proud tradition since 1908

PAO has contributed a lot more to the Greek National Team

Galatasaray has contributed a lot more to the Turkish National Team

PAO is known for its great atmosphere and fans

Galatasaray is known for its great atmosphere and fans

PAO has best represented Greece in Europe

Galatasaray has best represnted Turkey in Europe

and sadly lastly

PAO is in crap times :(

Galatasaray is in crap times :(

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

dont kid yourself!!! True teams and spirit are PAO and GS! your parralel is Fenerbahce :LOL:

In case you havent noticed, the situation of teams in Turkish league is pretty much identitcal to in Greece. In Athens we have eternal rivals PAO from Athens and OSFP from Pireaus then AEK from Athens on the side with the fanatic supporters but not frequent contenders. And out in the North we have PAOK the next big team.

In Byzantium/Nova Roma/Constantinople/Istanbul (i say all those names to stop any of the retarded arguements we have about the name) there are two BNCI teams (Besiktas and Galatasaray) and then across the city in what is not really BNCI historically you have Fenerbahce. And then out in the east there is Trabzonspor the next big team.

Fener is the most hated team in Turkey

OSFP is the most hated team in Greece

Fener fans are douchebags and lame

OSFP fans are douchebags and lame

Fener has all the masses and money and corruption

OSFP has all the masses and money and corruption

Fener is the whore of Europe

OSFP is the whore of Europe

Fener just buys players and doesnt develop hardly any talent of their own

OSFP just buys players and doesnt develop hardly any talent of their own

-----------------------------------------------

PAO is proud tradition since 1908

Galatasaray is proud tradition since 1908

PAO has contributed a lot more to the Greek National Team

Galatasaray has contributed a lot more to the Turkish National Team

PAO is known for its great atmosphere and fans

Galatasaray is known for its great atmosphere and fans

PAO has best represented Greece in Europe

Galatasaray has best represnted Turkey in Europe

and sadly lastly

PAO is in crap times :(

Galatasaray is in crap times :(

And yet if we had MERELY played Fener in CL as opposed to GS, you would be supportinng the other and producing fallacies to support your "cause"

Just another example of footballing fans that have been rendered useless due to assimilation.

the post of drakos is simply perfect with only one flaw in it --Galatasaray was founded in 1905-- but it still is way too true.. here are some more facts of history..

1971 PAO -- only greek team to play in CL final

2000 GS -- only turkish team to win a european cup (UEFA)

1988 GS -- only turkish team to play in CL semi final

1996 PAO -- only team to play in CL semi final

2000 GS -- only treble (UEFA Cup, Turkish FA Cup, Turkish First Division)

GS -- has won most FA Cups in Turkey

FB -- only team in Turkey to be equated with bribery, corruption..etc

OSFP -- read the line above (replace Turkey with Greece)

FB -- bringing in big time players all the time only to see them washed up

OSFP -- read the line above

FB -- always has a rich chairman -- no effect whatsoever in Europlay

OSFP -- read the line above

CHEERS ;)

and it's not crap times drako.. it's the silence before the hurricane.. ;)

Archived