Phantis Forums

ARIS - PAO

MadBoy13

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although I was glad to see Leontiou and our young boys get some play time vs Rapid, I have to disagree with the decision not to play Victor, unless he was not 100%.

This is the first time I question Munioz, and wonder if that "order" was given from "above". ;)

A third Uefa win, would have been great for PAO and Greek football.

However, now that resting so many starters has cost PAO 2 points, I expect a great performance and solid win at Harilaou, or the sacrifice will be for nothing...

I do not like the management's attitude that the UEFA comes second to the domestic league :tdown: :nono:

They better thrash Aris, who plays beautiful football but has a suspect defence.

PEACE

whats wrong with the resting of victor, even when we had qualified already. Players need to rest, and resting victor will mean he will not be fatigued early on during the aris game.....anyways why are we all arguing we are through OLE OLE OLE OLE :tup: :tup: :gr: :gr: :gr:

scrappy game so far. Aris players run like crazy, and PAO has its typical control game. Aris had one chance from the penalty (wasn't but if I were the ref I would have given it too. The Aris player did a great job winning it) and we had one good shot with Pap. Ebede did a great job being patient on the unbelievably bad penalty shot. Nothing else doing.

Aris did the same thing against Olympiakos. They run the entire first half and deflated in the second. Let's see if I am right to think that we will take over this game in the second half because Aris players will be a bit deflated.

looked to be a penalty but its unclear. KOKE for 12 million? thats what ARIS is asking for. he keeps shooting like that he will be worth 12 towels and an ice cream ''Kone''

nomizo o Koke pige na mimithei ton Zidane... remember? :P

Archived