Phantis Forums

---

TRIFILARA

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Cirillo should not be Red Carded!

And this was no penalty!

The Aegaleo Player first pulls the shirt from Cirillo....

Then he kicks him in his "eggs", sorry for the expression, but is what happened.

The Linesman sees nothing.

Then Cirillo upset of the Egg-Kicking...he goes with both legs and pushes softly the Aegaleo Player.... this player falls theatralical....now the Linesman sees this (the ball is already gone for 5 seconds and is played outside of the penalty box aerea)...and pulls up his flag..... the referee goes to the linesman...and gives penalty and redcard...

Same very, very strong yellow card to Kabadai for the second one...... leaving us with 9 players..... :D Ah re Lamogia.... Thelate kai to Euro....

On the other hand the referee gives us 2 Penalties....... But we are not used to get similar penalties in the last saison....

Were they Penalties ? Or was the Referee again too severe ?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

u get 2 50/50 penalites and all u can do is question them???

if these type of penalities where given to any1 else... u would sit there and sook like the bitch u are....

THIS IS FOOTBALL.....

dont sit and sook like u lost a life when other teams get penalites..... u have had 4 in 2 matches..... 3 of the VERY QUESTIONABLE.....

i am no questioning WHY aek got them.... i am just merly showing u that the ball is around and anything can happen during a game.... mistakes can b made!!!!

u can still find a way to sook about red cards when your team got 2 maimou penalties??? :LOL: :LOL:

ilithio!!!

I also dissagree with Nightsurfers attitude ...

and mate (nightsurfer) this equals swaring at them mate..

Content deleted ...

What are you talking about man....

Ok I understand your are Greek Headcoach ... and now I understand the Greek Referees......

He started first with swearing in a civilised discussion....

and you deleted the aproppriate answer from me to him.....and let his swearing...

Who do you thing I m .... Cirillo or what.... ?

Den ise entaxi 2nd Mouse.....

I think that popping the word "Ilithio" is silly ... but Saying that about what happened, and you taking it as a personal insult is not right Nightsurfer.

You on the other hand you say a very nice F"*** you back to the guy and this is pretty direct ...

OK people came in here to flame the discussion ...

But I thought we could handle it ...

And I think that I do TRY to lead by example...

I dont have anything personal with anyone but please dont try to tranfer all your anger you have about their reaction on me!

Comeone man ... we are in these forums for years ...

At least you and I know how to deal with flaming and indirect insults...

Even if anyone gets insulted directly he should just report the post and deny to answer not as a lack of ability to defend themselves ... but for the simple reason that with insults as answer to insults NOTHING comes out ...

We just support an insult free forum and if something like that happens we (mods) deal with it... (we do need to be pointed to the right direction though, we dont read 100% of what is written here).

And this is not weakness or kidds reaction (going to your daddy and complain) .

You RESPECT fellow users and dont make this a battlefiled for the exchange of personal insults .

We ALL can defend ourselves, but behind the internet anonymity this is just silly ! Leads only to a mess! And you lose even the fact that you were right to do so inthe firts place!

So please ... respect what I am trying to do here ( and the degree of difficulty it has , let alone all the fun of the simple member I am missing in the process) and PLEASE give me a hand....

I think that popping the word "Ilithio" is silly ... but Saying that about what happened, and you taking it as a personal insult is not right Nightsurfer.

You on the other hand you say a very nice F"*** you back to the guy and this is pretty direct ...

OK people came in here to flame the discussion ...

But I thought we could handle it ...

And I think that I do TRY to lead by example...

I dont have anything personal with anyone but please dont try to tranfer all your anger you have about their reaction on me!

Comeone man ... we are in these forums for years ...

At least you and I know how to deal with flaming and indirect insults...

Even if anyone gets insulted directly he should just report the post and deny to answer not as a lack of ability to defend themselves ... but for the simple reason that with insults as answer to insults NOTHING comes out ...

We just support an insult free forum and if something like that happens we (mods) deal with it... (we do need to be pointed to the right direction though, we dont read 100% of what is written here).

And this is not weakness or kidds reaction (going to your daddy and complain) .

You RESPECT fellow users and dont make this a battlefiled for the exchange of personal insults .

We ALL can defend ourselves, but behind the internet anonymity this is just silly ! Leads only to a mess! And you lose even the fact that you were right to do so inthe firts place!

So please ... respect what I am trying to do here ( and the degree of difficulty it has , let alone all the fun of the simple member I am missing in the process) and PLEASE give me a hand....

Please no big comments and personal interpretations.

Only the Board Rules Count. If somebody cames here and answers to rational posts in red light manner in repetitve topics...so he deserves to get the answer in a short way.. in a red light manner....

STO GAIDOURI GAIDOURIARI...

Or do the job from beginning .... or leave the things to its natural way....

Now after I have seen the penalties in the Athlitiky Kyriaki.... they showed also from a different camera.... both 100 % Penalties.....

AEKARA IS THE BEST, aek WINS WITH NATURAL POWERS EVEN WITH NINE MEN

PALI ANTRIKIA NIKH PIRAME......

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

sorry this post is hilarious!!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I suggest you stay out of this discussion besides where it concerns you (becasue some of your posts are quoted above)

What you just did is flaming

And I have absolutelly no problem kicking you off the forum ...

You have been warned before and you dont seem to get it ...

So either work with us here or find another bunch of polite people to bear with your attitude...

OK?

Archived