Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Shakhtar Dontesk

dark_horse

This is it guys, the "game of there lives". :D

Olympiakos is in need of a victroy if they want to continue playing in Europe. They need to find a way to beat this Ukrainian team without perform so poorly like they we're vs. Valencia. Most importantly about this game, don't concede any early goals! Because if we do, it would be awfully hard to come back and win (think about AEK - Anderlecht). We need to come up with a good starting lineup, anybody? :)

I'm not a real football expert. :LOL:

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last chance for this year, we need to do exceptionally well. Hopefully some of our players will be back from injuries.

This is also going to be the last Champions League match for some people, they should try to make it a special one.

3-1

We need to come up with a good starting lineup, anybody? :)

If we have everyone available, I'd go for:

---------------------------------------Nikopolidi---------------------------------------------

Zewlakow------------------Kapsis/Ouaddou---------------Cesar-------------------Domi

Patsa------------------------Maric----------------Stoltidi---------------------------Rivaldo

-------------------------------Konstantinou-----------Castillo------------------------------

This team is solid enough and patient enough to be good at the back when necessary, but we could also hurt them. As time goes by if things aren't going our way Babangida and Kafes would be good introductions. We need both Patsa and Maric in the team because they'll fight for everything. Castillo down the middle wil cause them problems, they couldn't handle him last time! This team can do it, but he won't drop Djole, Kostoulas or play Patsa in midfield, I gurantee you! And we'll end up losing.

i always try stick up for olympiakos when my fellow pao supporters bag them about performing crap in euro.. simply cos they represent greece..

but im sorry to say i have once again felt let down by olympiakos.. they always underperform on the european stage. i cant speak much as pao didnt even qualify this year...

congrats to aek

wake up osfp

I hope I am wrong but it seems to me that Shakhtar Dontesk has more to play for. If Valencia beats Roma in Italy then Shakhtar can go through as the second team from the group if they beat Olympiakos. So they are not just playing for a UEFA Cup spot.

This is it guys, the "game of there lives". :D

Olympiakos is in need of a victroy if they want to continue playing in Europe. They need to find a way to beat this Ukrainian team without perform so poorly like they we're vs. Valencia. Most importantly about this game, don't concede any early goals! Because if we do, it would be awfully hard to come back and win (think about AEK - Anderlecht). We need to come up with a good starting lineup, anybody? :)

I'm not a real football expert. :LOL:

In order to win this game...you need the mob of Risoupouli.... , Olympiakos knows the ways to win games.....if it has to...

We need to come up with a good starting lineup, anybody?  :)

If we have everyone available, I'd go for:

---------------------------------------Nikopolidi---------------------------------------------

Zewlakow------------------Kapsis/Ouaddou---------------Cesar-------------------Domi

Patsa------------------------Maric----------------Stoltidi---------------------------Rivaldo

-------------------------------Konstantinou-----------Castillo------------------------------

This team is solid enough and patient enough to be good at the back when necessary, but we could also hurt them. As time goes by if things aren't going our way Babangida and Kafes would be good introductions. We need both Patsa and Maric in the team because they'll fight for everything. Castillo down the middle wil cause them problems, they couldn't handle him last time! This team can do it, but he won't drop Djole, Kostoulas or play Patsa in midfield, I gurantee you! And we'll end up losing.

Assuming no injuries I would go for:

-------------------------Nikopolidis------------------------

-------------------Kapsis--------Sezar--------------------

---Zewlakow------------------------------------ Domi----

---------------------------Patsa----------------------------

---------------Ne----------------------Ribo----------------

-------Baba--------------------------------Castillo------

--------------------------Okkas----------------------------

Unfortunately, Kapsis & Bulut aren't on the 25 man Champion's League roster, so neither can play.

Konstantinou is out 2 or 3 weeks, so he won't play due to injury.

Marco Ne has skolikoeiditida (appendicitis) I believe, so I don't think he will make it in time.

Patsa also is questionable, I don't know if he will be ready coming off his injury.

So most likely:

...................................................Nikopolidis............................................................................

Zewlakow (Pantos)................ Kostoulas (Ouandoo).........Cezar...............Domi (Georgatos).......

........................Maric..................................Stoltidis..............................Rivaldo..........................

...............Castillo (Babaginda)..............Okkas (Borja)............................Georgevic (Castillo).....

I don't see any major changes, unless he throws in Kafes, Anatolakis or maybe even Pappas (I doubt it) at some point. It's going to be tough. A win is achievable, but Shaktar isn't going to roll over either. Probably it will be a one goal difference, maybe 2-1 for the Reds.

Guest Protathlitis7

This is it guys, the "game of there lives".  :D

Olympiakos is in need of a victroy if they want to continue playing in Europe. They need to find a way to beat this Ukrainian team without perform so poorly like they we're vs. Valencia. Most importantly about this game, don't concede any early goals! Because if we do, it would be awfully hard to come back and win (think about AEK - Anderlecht). We need to come up with a good starting lineup, anybody?  :)

I'm not a real football expert.  :LOL:

In order to win this game...you need the mob of Risoupouli.... , Olympiakos knows the ways to win games.....if it has to...

I agree. unfortunatley, even with great attendances, Karaiskaki is less intimidating than it used to be

Unfortunately, Kapsis & Bulut aren't on the 25 man Champion's League roster, so neither can play.

Konstantinou is out 2 or 3 weeks, so he won't play due to injury.

Marco Ne has skolikoeiditida (appendicitis) I believe, so I don't think he will make it in time.

Patsa also is questionable, I don't know if he will be ready coming off his injury.

So most likely:

...................................................Nikopolidis............................................................................

Zewlakow (Pantos)................ Kostoulas (Ouandoo).........Cezar...............Domi (Georgatos).......

........................Maric..................................Stoltidis..............................Rivaldo..........................

...............Castillo (Babaginda)..............Okkas (Borja)............................Georgevic (Castillo).....

I don't see any major changes, unless he throws in Kafes, Anatolakis or maybe even Pappas (I doubt it) at some point.

In other words we're F***ed!

i always try stick up for olympiakos when my fellow pao supporters bag them about performing crap in euro.. simply cos they represent greece..

but im sorry to say i have once again felt let down by olympiakos.. they always underperform on the european stage. i cant speak much as pao didnt even qualify this year...

congrats to aek

wake up osfp

I really respect you levendi2000

I am dissapointed with Thrillos myself

Its nice to know some pao fans support greek teams that are currently playing in Europe and not bag on us.

Whatever goes on in Greece, though, laugh all you want

Congrads to AEK

8ypa7 From your keybord to the eyes of God

I will pray for that

Let us keep our hopes untill the end

This is the last chance for Ribbo, next year he will not be here

If he scores, this time it will be definitely the last goal in the CL

He scored quite a number of them , no brazilian has ever scored more goals in Cl till now

With the goals in the preliminaries and the 5 he scored in the UEFA Cup for barcelona + 1 in the EUrope supercup. he has i think 35 in European competition

This game will be is last in CL ever

Let us hope that he with all the team will have some more in UEFA

Maldini scored last week, he is 38

If it is not written for Ribbo, i hope Okkas or Babaginda or who ever it maybe will sore for us, and furthermore , that we do not cede goals in the last minutes

I will pray for that

I believe in this team with my life. I wouldnt care if we lost our previous CL match 10-0, i would always love this team and have faith and hope that we will win our next

ELLA OLYMPIAKARA MOU OMADAPAMOU!!!!!!!!!!!

olympiakos=thpeskia

As I've said in my previous posts it will not matter what happened in the Group stage of the CL.... Olympiacos is going to come away with the victory and everyone is going to QUICKLY forget about what the groupstages were all about.

To be honest with you all I do hope that Olympiacos wins the UEFA cup mre than the CL that way it can bring Greek Soccer back to European exposure..

We're not ready for CL yet... NOt even PAO or AEK

Archived