Phantis Forums

AEK - Monaco.........10.12.2003

nightsurfer

efxomai, alla dne perimeno tipota.

h omada den exei deiksei oti thelei, oute oti borei, meta ton proto agona. me poia logikh loipon tha perimeno oti tha kerdisoume thn formarismenh monaco?

kanonika tha elege na kseskistoun oi paiktes, na matosoun, na ftysoun aima na kanoun thn proth tous nikh.

alla edo den endiaferonte aftoi, tha endiafertho ego?

mh sosoun pote tous...

Actually, now things are becoming very clear for me... I believe AEK will win for one and for only one reason...

It will be the first Champions league game I will not be able to home and listen to... I will have to stay at work...

Maybe that is the key... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It will be the first Champions league game I will not be able to home and listen to... I will have to stay at work...

Maybe that is the key

If this works we are going to subsidise your wages and turn you to a workoholic!

Problem is you will have to be working Sundays too! :lol:

Im with nitesurfer on this one......I think that it was needed because frankly we couldnt stand for our terrible CL performances to date. And they proved yet again why the fans dont go with another draw after being in its best form all campaign.

There is only so much the fans will take.......we are 8 pts adrift of the league, out of Europe with easily the best squad in Greece.........I am with the fans in this one.

I can understand AEK fans being unhappy with the performance of the team this season, but boycotting the CL game I think is the wrong way. It only sends bad signals about the Greek soccer. With the bad showing of the Greek teams in Europe this season, I begin to wonder if we really deserve 3 teams in the CL.

No, AEK should first worry about representing AEK, but taking part in competition such as CL, it is also indirectly representing Greek soccer. My view is that CL is the best competition in Europe for soccer. Competition, where you can see some of the best soccer presently played in the World. Being part of that should be privilige and any team taking part should present its best, and that inludes the fans.

om21 your right aek should represemnt itself first but also greece as well lets not forget they're from greece so they represent them as well.

as for attendance i read on a site it was 4,000 does that mean only 1,205 paid and the rest were members who dont need to pay? what was total attendance including non-paying fans?

as for result little dissapointed have to wait til lnext yr to get our 1st cl win so frustrating. at least abonsah didnt play and aek kept clean sheet for 2nd game in a row.

Archived