Phantis Forums

AEK-AC Milan

AEKARA-YIA-PANTA

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nightsurfer: i just checked for you easyjet from Milan...- if you leave tommorow 12:30 get there at 4 go back on thursday ====180 euros/240 CHF total......slightly better!

Im here in northern italy (technically switzerland, but these are italians and milan fans) and i will be going to the pub to cheer for AEK although im a Milan fan here...

give them hell on and off the field! Im looking forwards to a good atmosphere and full yellow-black OAKA :gr:

only worry is this is Euro-Milan.....much different team than Serie A Milan (who sucks this year).... AEK just needs momentum, pressure and and all the Polites on their feet to make the atmosphere right for what could be AEKs biggest european match ever should they win....

im going to assume these will happen, and AEK will take it 1-0 or 2-1....

nightsurfer: i just checked for you easyjet from Milan...- if you leave tommorow 12:30 get there at 4 go back on thursday ====180 euros/240 CHF total......slightly better!

Im here in northern italy (technically switzerland, but these are italians and milan fans) and i will be going to the pub to cheer for AEK although im a Milan fan here...

give them hell on and off the field! Im looking forwards to a good atmosphere and full yellow-black OAKA :gr:

only worry is this is Euro-Milan.....much different team than Serie A Milan (who sucks this year).... AEK just needs momentum, pressure and and all the Polites on their feet to make the atmosphere right for what could be AEKs biggest european match ever should they win....

im going to assume these will happen, and AEK will take it 1-0 or 2-1....

Thanks for the info .... Drakos

But I think with Easyjet from Milano, you have to add the Airport Taxes as well...

And sFr 120 for the train......plus 4.5 hours journey till Milano Centrale...

It s impossible to check in at 11.30h in Malpensa......... or Linate

Now, I decided to watch it from a Greek Restaurant, which got NOVA subscription....

Milan needs the point / s in order to secure the promotion..... it looks like a draw in my eyes...........

Milan is the better team..........but we have 60'000 on our side.........

As for the beginning I said an UEFA Qualification...it s a big success for this AEK...., which is still difficult to do.....

ok lets be honest. Chances are slim to BEAT AC Milan. Even if u r playin at home.

And even though i would love to see a greek side beat an italian side i still think that the best result would be two ties in the last two games and a qualification to the UEFA round of 32.

it is the best possible chance we have for greek teams to pick up some points. Especially with me doubting OSFP being able to beat shaktar. we NEED 3 teams in the UEFA next round, that way maybe we will pick up some points.

Now logically... OSFP needs one win to get in.. Thats 3 points.

AEK needs a win or two ties. so lets say 2 points and play it safe.

Pao has two games left where they will hopefully win one ( at home vs Rapid) 3 points.

Thats 8....

that brings us to the UEFA round of 32... here i will play it very pessimistic and say out of the 6 games our 3 teams will play we will get 2 wins and a tie. thats 7 more.

and we get eliminated. all three teams.

Should this happen, thats 15.. divide that by 7 teams and we get 2.13 points more in our UEFA rankings which would logically put us anywhere between 13th and 11th place. Which in turn will guarantee a possibility of at least 2 teams in the CL in the coming years.

Now all that can be easily forgotten with AEK losing two games and osfp losing to shaktar. and maybe even with pao only gettina tie in the next two games and having to face one of the 8 3rd place teams from the cl group stage.

BUT... AFTER ALL THAT...

ALL I CAN SAY IS...

GOOD LUCK AEK... Im on your side even if for only ONE night.

AEK needs to cut off Kaka from the play.

Someone like Cirillo or Zikos needs to ensure they aren't being watched and then they gotta squirrel grip his karidia - hard. Make it look like it was an accident.

My opinion is that No Kaka - No AC Milan.

Also one of the biggest gaidouria and overrated hacks running around in Europe these days is Genarro "Rino" Gatusso. He isn't playing and this is probably worse for AEK as his replacement will no doubt be a better player.

UEFA: Milan Hold No Fear For Cirillo:

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/UCL/Fixtu.../Report=FC.html

UEFA: In Form AEK Aim To Rattle Milan:

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/UCL/Fixtu.../Report=PR.html

Ancellotti has identified the fans as an important factor, SO PLEASE, and AEK fans going sing until you lose your voice. If others around you are silent, get them on their feet! Make the atmosphere against Lille look like a theatre audience! YOU CAN WIN THIS FOR AEKARA!!!

its going to be a good game. This is AEKs biggest chance so far to look for qualification theyre coming off of great form and their first CL registered win and hopefully have AEK's "first team" in the stands tonight.......In these games just heart and hard work can make the difference, which AEK showed they can do with Lille...

Kaka is the number one problem...Seedorf, Oliviera, Gilardino......these guys dont function if you just mark well. Seedorf is fantastic player but he has his bad days......

NIKISTE NIKISTE NIKISTE!!!!!!!!! :gr:

Archived